1st March 2016, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Which university allows distance education PG admission without UG?

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am kumaran. I have done my B.Sc Maths. But i am not able to complete the course, because i have 3 arrears still. Due do some personal reason i am not able to attend the arrears examination on time. Tell me about the university which allows distance education PG admission without UG?

[email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks & Regards,

Kumaran A.

2nd March 2016, 04:17 PM
shubh139

Red face Re: Which university allows distance education PG admission without UG?

I don't think there is any open university which allows you to do your post graduation without completing your under-graduation. You have to have complete your UG first and if not, the please reappear in your examination.

Thank you
2nd March 2016, 05:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which university allows distance education PG admission without UG?

For admission in a PG course you must have degree first whether it is a distance mode or regular course. During admission you will be asked to submit original documents related to degree.

If you fail to show the original degree then your admission will be terminated. Therefore, try to clear all the arrears before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?