6th July 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the meaning of 50% in Graduation for SSC Upper primary TET???

I want to ask the basic meaning behind the requirement of 50% in graduation for SSC TET? I've completed my honours in English. Does 50% mean honours pass marks or only 50% in honours papers? I've 50% in honours but not in honours pass aggregate..
Can i appear at the exam?

Plzz tell

28th January 2017, 01:38 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the meaning of 50% in Graduation for SSC Upper primary TET???

50% of marks in Graduation means 50% of marks in aggregate. So, if you have 50% of marks in over all of your Graduation course, means aggregate of three year Graduate course, then you are eligible for the above mentioned examination.
31st January 2017, 06:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the meaning of 50% in Graduation for SSC Upper primary TET???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to ask the basic meaning behind the requirement of 50% in graduation for SSC TET? I've completed my honours in English. Does 50% mean honours pass marks or only 50% in honours papers? I've 50% in honours but not in honours pass aggregate..
Can i appear at the exam?

Plzz tell
If you have completed graduation degree with above 50% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for SSC upper primary TET exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 40 years.
13th July 2019, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for UPTET Teachers Eligibility test after
39% marks in B.A and 50% marks in M.A?
13th July 2020, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

I have no overall 50% result in graduation but I have 50% in my honours subject .can I appear upper primary exam .
24th July 2020, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation with 62% in b.com but my pass paper in English was only of 50marks in first year and i want to appear in wb ssc tet for upper primary as English teacher is it possible and i have done my b.ed with commerce as 1st method and English as 2nd method
7th October 2020, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the meaning of 50% in graduation???I HV 53 % in my honours subject (English) BT I HV 49 % overall (pass honours) ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?