15th May 2017, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

What all courses I can do after completion of B.Com honors?

Hello Sir/Madam, I was a student pursuing B.Com honors. But unfortunately due to some circumstances, I dropped the course in 3rd semester. Now I would like to be informed about the courses, which I can do without graduation, what will be my opportunities.?

Thanks for your reply
MUHAMMED AFRIN

23rd May 2017, 12:55 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What all courses I can do after completion of B.Com honors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I was a student pursuing B.Com honors. But unfortunately due to some circumstances, I dropped the course in 3rd semester. Now I would like to be informed about the courses, which I can do without graduation, what will be my opportunities.?

Thanks for your reply
MUHAMMED AFRIN
Well, you have so many options after completing B Com (Hons.). You have good career options in the field such as, Commerce, Financial personnel.

-> You can apply for MBA course. I could suggest you pursue MBA course through established institutions so that you can get a good job.

-> You can also apply for a Professional course such as Chartered Accountant/Company Secretary etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?