26th August 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Good computer courses immediately after graduation or while pursuing graduation to get instant job?

hello i m doing my graduation from commerce and i m in 2nd year .i wanted 2 know abt some good computer courseS which will help me to get the good job immediately after graduation .PLEASE also mention the fees and duration of course please mail me at ([email protected])please as soon as possible

13th October 2014, 08:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Good computer courses immediately after graduation or while pursuing graduation to get instant job?

There are various computer courses which you can learn to get job. Various institutes like NIIT, APTECH,etc. conduct such courses and give placements to the candidates in various companies. The fees depends on various factors like the duration of the course, the level of the course, institute concerned, etc. SO it is better to talk directly to the institute for fees. You can do the following courses to get immediate job.

- Networking
- SAP
- MS/SQL
- Web Designing
- Android
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?