4th March 2016, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the best career option after completion of 12th standard? Which graduation course to opt for?

What will I do in graduation after 12th what is better carrier option for me as i am a girl if i should only do my graduation in mzn? What is the best career option after completion of 12th standard? Which graduation course to opt for? Can you please provide me your suggestions and advice?

6th March 2016, 11:43 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best career option after completion of 12th standard? Which graduation course to opt for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What will I do in graduation after 12th what is better carrier option for me as i am a girl if i should only do my graduation in mzn? What is the best career option after completion of 12th standard? Which graduation course to opt for? Can you please provide me your suggestions and advice?

You can choose B.Com or B.A English after the completion of 12th standard. The B.Com is one of the best options to study. You can work in various organizations after B.Com. The scope for commerce graduate is very high. You can work in banks, BPOs, textile stores, manufacturing units, electronic stores, shopping complex, shipping companies, construction companies etc.
You can get the job vacancy details in the job portals likewww.naukri.com, www.shine.com etc and in the newspapers. You can also work as teaching staff after the graduation in commerce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?