12th June 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

What courses I should take after B.A English graduation?

I am studying my B.A English graduation. But I am confused what should I take after graduation. Can someone please provide me the information on the same? I just wanted to know about the course which I can opt for after completion of graduation?

12th June 2015, 06:25 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What courses I should take after B.A English graduation?

You can opt for the course of Master Degree in English.
You can go for MBA. You can also go for Masters in Mass Communication.
You can opt for Masters in Journalism also if you have that subject in your Graduation.
So it is totally up to you to decide what you want to do among all these courses.
So make up your mind and then you will be able to get admission to the course of your choice.
12th June 2015, 06:26 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You can opt for the course of Master Degree in English.
You can go for MBA. You can also go for Masters in Mass Communication.
You can opt for Masters in Journalism also if you have that subject in your Graduation.
So it is totally up to you to decide what you want to do among all these courses.
So make up your mind and then you will be able to get admission to the course of your choice.
12th June 2015, 09:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your Graduation course in B.A English, you can pursue your higher studies in M.A course. No entrance examination is conducted for admission to B.A course, you can get direct admission in M.A course based upon your graduation marks. Some universities conducts their own entrance test for providing admission to M.A course. So, if you select such type of universities for pursuing your M.A course, you need to qualify and score good marks to get admission in M.A course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?