27th December 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get seat in Madras University for PG courses in English?

I am apparently doing my graduation . i would like to get a seat in madras university for my post graduation course in English. what is the procedure that i will have to follow? Is there an entrance test? If so , when will it be?

29th December 2013, 06:32 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get seat in Madras University for PG courses in English?

Is there an entrance test?

Yeah, you have a entrance examination to get seat in Madras University for PG course. The examination notification will be available in the month of April or May in the official website.

The candidate should have a completed graduate degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. The candidate must secure at least 50-60% marks in aggregate. Candidate who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply. The candidate must have a completed graduate course (10+2+3) from a recognized University.

what is the procedure that i will have to follow?

You need to crack the entrance examination. If you secure good marks in the entrance examination than you have a chance to get seat in the Madras University. So try to get more marks in your examination. One more thing PG English course has a less no of seats only.
25th April 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get seat in Madras University for PG courses in English?

iam doing BA english literature now at trivandrum..i wish to do ma english literature at IIT..is it possible to do ma in english literature at iit after completing ba somewhere else??
25th April 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do ma in enlglish literature at iit after completing ba english literature somewhere else
5th June 2014, 12:38 PM
Sharmysharu

When is the entrance for MSW in MCC college...I want the exact date for the entrance... And I also want the syllabus for this entrance...I have applied in the second set of batch. Will I get seat in the college?
19th March 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I am apparently doing my graduation . i would like to get a
seat in madras university for my post graduation course in
English. what is the procedure that i will have to follow? Is
there an entrance test? If so , when will it be?and i want to know how many seats are there?
19th March 2015, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

I am apparently doing my graduation . i would like to get a
seat in madras university for my post graduation course in
English. what is the procedure that i will have to follow? Is
there an entrance test? If so , when will it be?and also i want to know that how many seats are available.
26th August 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am doing five years law course I studied 2 papers english I studied in first year law academic now I am final year after I want to get a seat in madras university for ma english kindly requesting tell me
19th September 2017, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam I am currently doing my under graduation in English 2nd year and I want to study post graduation in madras university , what is the procedure and is there course in iit
13th February 2019, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I would like to get admission in madras university what is the procedure?
Which colleges in Tamilnadu are affiliated to madras university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?