21st May 2015, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed along with Post graduation in English?

Sir, i want to ask about my b.ed combination m doing my post graduation in english and i have passwd my graduation with the subject of political science,functional english.and elective english i want to do b.ed in this session plz tell me about my subject combinatin thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Post Graduate Teacher if done graduation in English Language & Economics?
  2. Can I study M.A.(English) if completed M.A. in Political Science without English in Graduation and Post Graduation?
  3. List of colleges which offer English Post Graduation course in Italy? Detailed information about this course in Italy?
  4. Eligibility for entrance exam of Post Graduation in English?
  5. What should I do after my graduation? I am doing English Honors from correspondence
  6. List of recognized universities which offer Post Graduation in English Language
  7. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  8. Though my post graduation is in English can I appear for Mass Communication?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in IP university? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  11. Can I do PG in Psychology after completing graduation in English?
  12. Post graduation options after completing graduation in English Copy Editing?
  13. Second post graduation in English after MA in Psychology?
  14. What should I do further in PG after scoring 44% in graduation in English Honors?
  15. Can I apply for Mukhyasevika post with English Graduation?
  16. Can I do MA post graduation course after a long gap at the age of 38 years?
  17. Can I apply for PGT post for English subject as per my qualification? What if my degree subject is not matching with PG subject?
  18. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
21st May 2015, 10:51 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed along with Post graduation in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i want to ask about my b.ed combination m doing my post graduation in english and i have passwd my graduation with the subject of political science,functional english.and elective english i want to do b.ed in this session plz tell me about my subject combinatin thanks
Yes, of course you can do B.Ed along with M.A, but you can't both the courses through regular mode. However, you can do B.Ed through regular mode and M.A English through distance mode. Since, you are Interested in English subject you can do,

- B.Ed in English
- MA in English

Graduation in concerned specialization is the Minimum educational qualification required to apply for above courses. However, the percentage of marks differs from college. Those candidates who have scored more than 50% of mark at Graduation can easily get admission without any difficulties. If you may qualify in B.Ed along with TET exam then you may get Teacher job in reputed Government school.
21st May 2015, 10:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can do B.Ed course along with your post graduation course.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.
26th May 2015, 10:00 PM
kunalroy89

English is a good subject for post graduation. But you cannot pursue both courses together in normal classroom or regular mode.One has to be correspondence or else you cannot use both degrees simultaneously.
B.Ed will be beneficial for you as you can apply for TET and School Service Commission of your state and get into State govt schools as teacher. You can also apply for Central govt schools conducting exams for teachers.
Moreover, as you are completing MA English as well,you can apply for NET/SET and get into post of Assistant Professor in University/College which is a much higher paid job than school education.
28th August 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

If I have done MA with philosophy then can I eligible to do PhD.in the same sub.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?