17th September 2017, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

What to do, if I am facing problems in maths?

I am facing some difficulties in math. In EEE there are 5 papers in math, but in ECE there are only 3 papers in math. Also more software are print in ECE, but in EEE no software. I am having more interest in software and coding also. So, please tell me the best one for me in detail as soon as possible. Urgent.

17th September 2017, 06:10 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do, if I am facing problems in maths?

There is nothing like a best subject or a best stream, every subject or stream has its own benefits. If you are facing problems in mathematics and you are interested in software, so move forward with software, that's it. You don't have to go after mathematics if you are finding it difficult. As you are interested in software, hence choose that and perform your best. But, if you are interested in mathematics, then you can take coaching classes and help from other students who are keen in mathematics.
17th September 2017, 07:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

If you are facing problems with Mathematics subject and if you are interested in Software field then, it is best to choose ECE course instead of EEE course. In ECE course, you will be having just basic programming subjects and more Electronics subjects, so, I suggest you to opt for ECE course for pursuing your higher studies.
17th September 2017, 10:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested in engineering, then maths is very necessary. May be your methodology of studying maths is not helping you. You should find a good mathematics teacher, who can teach you in a different way. Normally, if you can develop interest in maths, then you will surely be good at it.

Hence, make sure that you are well prepared for maths, if you want to make a career in engineering. There is no other option available.
18th September 2017, 11:58 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

In order to overcome the fear in Mathematics subject, the only way is to Practice it. Yes, it seems frustrating after seeing the Word "Practice". But yes, you need to practice a lot as much as you can in overcoming the fear of Mathematics and to enjoy the problems in Mathematics subject.

There are several books available in the market for the subject of Mathematics and Of course there might be some good number of books based on your subject according to university and they may be obtained from the library or else in the Market.

We generally achieve everything that what we set to our mind. So first remove the thought of fear in the mind and work towards the success in Mathematics subject. The only suggestion I would give you to get command over the concepts is Practice..Practice. In starting it would be difficult for you to get solutions for problems but in due course, I am sure you will be able to find the answers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?