30th March 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Should I appear in 12th NIOS to join Defence Services if disqualified in 12th CBSE?

Sir
I failed in 12th CBSE Board exam.
I want to make my career in Defence Service.
Is NIOS Board is applicable for this?
Can I do 12th from NIOS now?
Please reply. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study 12th NIOS if disqualified in 11th CBSE? -- [New]
  2. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  3. Date of 12th science(CBSE) exam? Can we get admission in the college immediately after the results are announced by NIOS?
  4. Can I face any problem while apply for job after completing B.Tech if pursuing 12th from NIOS?
  5. Is NIOS certificate right to enter into defence?
  6. Can I give 12th Improvement CBSE through NIOS?
  7. How can I join in WLC college after completing 12th exam from NIOS
  8. Will BITSAT recognize my 12th marksheet from NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I go for NIOS after passing 12th class by CBSE
  10. Can I join IMU after doing 12th from NIOS?
  11. What is the eligibility to do 12th from CBSE as private? When forms will be out? Difference between 12th from CBSE and from NIOS?
  12. Admission procedure in 12th CBSE after completing 10th from NIOS?
  13. Is it possible to appear in 12th NIOS Board exam if completed 12th CBSE but haven't got admission in DU?
  14. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  15. Can NIOS student appear for JEE mains?
  16. After getting compartment in 12th CBSE board in Physics can I appear in IIT JEE by passing 12th in the month of October-Nov through NIOS?
  17. Can I study B.Sc or BHMS after completing 12th NIOS? Does NIOS has any value in abroad?
  18. Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS? Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US?
1st April 2015, 11:54 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I appear in 12th NIOS to join Defence Services if disqualified in 12th CBSE?

Yes, you can join the Defence service if you have completed your 10+2 with the recognized board. So if you have failed in class 12th with CBSE board and repeated your class 12th completing it with NIOS board than there is no problem with it as NIOS board is an open school board which is undertaken by the government of India.
4th October 2017, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I appear in 12th NIOS to join Defence Services if disqualified in 12th CBSE?

Respected sir. As happily say that i'm the student of nios but while recruitment time and document verification time in government organisations not considered nios certificates state way they rejected.like (in Indian air force, Karnataka public services ,RRB, Karnataka state police. Infosysis,yes bank, andra banks,some private organisations) Kindly I request to you please solve the problem if this type of problems your and your children are facing what you will be do? Please answer me and try to solve these problems and discuss these problems with higher authority. These are not a my personal problems but there are all nios students problems...... Thank you yours sincere student
22nd June 2020, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

I'm commerce student from cbse and currently doing BCA will i get direct admission in 12th class non medical??and if i do so will it effect my BCA in any way??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?