23rd May 2015, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

What should I do if studying 11th Science in English Medium for the first time?

Hello,
I am a student of class 11 of WBCHSE Board. I have passed MADHYAMIK EXAM this year by getting approx 90%. I have taken English as my medium of study in SCIENCE. This is the first time I am facing all books in English and I have to write answers in English. So, I am facing a little bit of problems of maintaining this situation comfortably. Please tell me what should I do?

25th May 2015, 05:10 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if studying 11th Science in English Medium for the first time?

You need to improve your English as without improving it you will not be able to proceed well with your studies and could face lots of problem in future also.

However, the easiest way to improve one's own english is to try and read newspaper and story books in free time along with Dictionary to understand some difficult words.

You should try to speak in English to those friends of yours who can help you improve in it.

You can even join an Institute for English Speaking course and can get better with English and ultimately it will have a positive effect on your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?