15th May 2017, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligbility criteria for doing architecture course after completion of CTM Engineering?

Hi. Can I study M.Arch after construction technology and management (CTM) engineering... Its a branch of civil engineering? Can you please help in understanding the same? What is the minimum criteria required to carry on with the next steps?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum eligbility criteria required for doing Ph.D?
  2. Am I eligible to do BA course after completion of diploma in Architecture Engineering?
  3. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for doing Architecture bachelor degree after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for AIEEE if I am a student? I am in FYJC
  5. What is the eligbility criteria followed to apply for TTE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to do Architecture by taking commerce stream in +2? Duration of the course and scope after it?
  7. Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. What is the eligbility criteria for doing Ph.D in Geography after completion of MA in Geography?
  9. What is the education qualification for a degree to apply for IPS?
  10. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  11. Can I do M.Arch after studying B.Tech 3rd year Civil?
  12. Eligibility criteria to study Architecture after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. What is the criteria for admission after doing engineering in Architecture in RV college of engineering? What is the management quota?
  14. Can I do diploma in dental after completion of 12th standard?
  15. Cutoff for engineering admission? Details of Architecture engineering? Which exams should be give for Architecture Engineering?
  16. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  17. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to sit for government jobs like PSU, GATE?
23rd May 2017, 01:36 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the eligbility criteria for doing architecture course after completion of CTM Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi. Can I study M.Arch after construction technology and management (CTM) engineering... Its a branch of civil engineering? Can you please help in understanding the same? What is the minimum criteria required to carry on with the next steps?
Sorry that you are not eligible for M.Arch course after completing CTM Engineering course. Those candidates who interested to pursue M.Arch course must complete B.Arch or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. The candidate must score at least 50% of marks at B.Arch course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?