7th May 2017, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to take admission in CS after graduation?

What is the eligibility to take admission in CS after graduation? How much percentage is required in graduation? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility to take admission in CS after graduation? -- [New]
  2. Can I do graduation in India if I have done schooling from USA?
  3. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?
  4. B.Ed. eligibility with 45% in Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I join B.Ed course having scored 48% in Graduation? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do B.Ed course after graduation?
  6. Eligibility of B.Ed course after completing graduation with 48.44%? When is the schedule of B.Ed admission?
  7. Eligibility for MDU admission after completing graduation with 49.25% and awaiting post graduation results?
  8. Eligibility criteria for admission into post graduation in MA?
  9. Eligibility criteria to take admission in MCA who does not have Maths in 12th and graduation?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission for graduation courses?
  11. Post graduation eligibility in IGNOU after graduation in distance from Annamalai University?
  12. Which colleges provide post graduation in Accounts? What is the eligibility criteria for the admission?
  13. If i dont have Maths in 12th but have Maths in BCA can I do MCA?
  14. Can i get B.Ed. admission with 39% marks in Graduation?
  15. What is the eligibility for admission in B.Ed in Ranchi University? Are candidates who have completed graduation in vocational course eligible for admission?
  16. Can i take admission in Law course at 34 years age?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria of B.Ed course admission for NCTE Approved, Andhra, Jammu and Kurukshetra University?
  18. Can I do CFA if I have backlogs in my B.Tech. ?
8th May 2017, 07:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to take admission in CS after graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the eligibility to take admission in CS after graduation? How much percentage is required in graduation? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Thank you!

Candidates those who have completed graduation can pursue directly Executive Program of the Company Secretary (CS) course. Executive Program can be pursued by a Graduate of all streams other than fine arts. Therefore, you are eligible to do a CS Executive Program after completion of graduation. CS Executive Program contains 2 modules (7 papers) and after clearing it, you can apply for Professional Program. Professional Program of CS course contains 4 modules (8 papers). Fee for the CS Executive Program is around Rs 10,000 for non commerce students. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is conducting the CS program. The ICSI website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?