1st March 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

What kind of difficulties I can face if secured admission in MBBS through Management Quota?

Sir, I am studying MBBS in KMC Katihar Medical College. I have taken admission through Management quota. So, I get any problem as I got admission through Management quota? Kindly tell me about the problems which I have to face.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of difficulties I can face if secured admission in B.Com(H) through Management Quota?
  2. How may I get a MBBS seat under management quota in any college in NCR?
  3. What is the procedure to take admission in Management quota after scoring 461 rank outside delhi region
  4. Where can I get admission directly into MBBS through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  5. What kind of securities required to get Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for studying MBBS under management quota?
  6. Will I face any difficulty in getting admission to B.Sc courses having secured 2nd division in 12th and 1st division 10th board examination?
  7. How to get admission for MBBS in private medical college under Management quota?
  8. Can I get admission for MBBS course under Management quota in AP being a candidate having scored 65% in 10+2 and a rank of 66177 in EAMCET? Last date to get admission for this course?
  9. Colleges which have management quota for admission? Does Symbiosis provide management quota for MBA?
  10. How to get admission through management quota at KPC medical college Kolkata for MBBS course
  11. Is there any MBA college where I can enroll for MBA course without writing entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of top 10 engineering colleges offering Civil? I have completed diploma in Civil
  13. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  14. Admission at KPC Medical College, Kolkata through Management quota 2015
  15. Will I face any problem while applying for MBBS in Tamil Nadu as I'm staying in Kerala? -- [New]
  16. Can I get admission without Management quota if secured below 10500 rank in COMEDK?
  17. Can i get admission in JIMS through management quota?
  18. Can I get admission in any Medical College under Management Quota having secured 57% in 12th? Can I get admission in Mahaveer Medical College under Management quota?
11th March 2018, 12:55 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of difficulties I can face if secured admission in MBBS through Management Quota?

Every year thousands of medical aspirants take admission in MBBS, BDS course through management quota seats. There will be no difficulty or any other issue in coming future.

What you need to do is to pursue your course well. Understand each and everything of the course. A general blame is that management quota MBBS candidate do not become a good doctor because if they were talented they must have got admission through entrance exam.

You should perform well to overcome this thought.
11th March 2018, 10:16 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of difficulties I can face if secured admission in MBBS through Management Quota?

No, matter how you got the admission now, you only need to focus on your studies.

Your better performance during the course will help you in achieving numerous goal in the future.
12th March 2018, 10:17 PM
chikkykranthi619

No there will not be any difficulty in getting an admission into a medical college via management seat but make sure that you pay attention to the topics in all subjects and try to clear all the exams in first attempt itself with distinction marks.
Learn the subject practically instead of theoretically where ever necessary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?