12th June 2019, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available in Canada for BSc(Nursing) holders? List of Government jobs in Chhattisgarh?

Hello friends, I am interested to work in Abroad or else to do Government job. I am studying BSc with Nursing and I belongs to Chhattisgarh. I would like to know that what kind of jobs I can get in Canada? Or kindly let me know about the Government jobs in my state.

8th July 2019, 04:36 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available in Canada for BSc(Nursing) holders? List of Government jobs in Chhattisgarh?

There are lots of jobs available in Canada for B.Sc. Nursing holders. You can work on the posotion of Paediatric Nurse, Dialysis Nurse, Ambulance Care Nurse, Home Nurse. As per the seniority you may get promoted as Nursing Supervisor, Assistant Nursing Superintendent, Clinical Nurse Manager. Other that this you can work in Nursing Colleges/Institutes as a Nursing Tutor and Nursing Lecturer.

To become a Registered Nurse in Canada you will need to appear for CRNE/NCLEX Licensure examination. Also you need to show the proof of English language Proficiency demonstrated by TOEFL.

At present in Chhattisgarh AIIMS Raipur have opportunity for Nursing Graduates and Diploma Nurses for direct recruitment of Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II) for filling up total 200 vacancies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?