12th June 2019, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Placement facilities available in Sharda University for Bachelor of Physiotherapy aspirant?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am planning to do Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Sharda University. I would like to know about the placement facilities. If I study BPT from this university then what would be the placement facilities available?

8th July 2019, 04:11 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Placement facilities available in Sharda University for Bachelor of Physiotherapy aspirant?

Yes, placement facilities is available in Sharda University for Bachelor of Physiotherapy student. Sharda University provide both placements final jobs and Summer Internships. The leading companies from all sectors are invited by the Placement Department on the campus, where the eligible students are facilitated to go through the entire selection process. For more details regarding placement you can contact with Placement Cell at Director Training & Placements - Mr. Vikram Singh
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +91-880099883
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?