12th June 2019, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available through BSc(MLT) course? Expected salary through this course?

Hi Sir, I am planning to study BSc MLT course. I want to know that what salary I can get after completion of this BSc course? And what kind of jobs are available for me through this course? Please tell me as soon as possible.

16th June 2019, 12:09 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available through BSc(MLT) course? Expected salary through this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am planning to study BSc MLT course. I want to know that what salary I can get after completion of this BSc course? And what kind of jobs are available for me through this course? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Candidates after completion of the BSc (Medical Laboratory Technology) course can work as a Lab Assistant, Laboratory Technician, Research Associate, Medical Officer, Medical Representative, Supervisor, Consultant, Medical Microbiologist, Healthcare Administrator, Faculty, Hospital Outreach Coordinator, etc. They can work in various Hospitals, Laboratories, Blood Banks, Military Services, Educational Institutions, Research Laboratories, etc.
Candidates can get their salary based on their skills and ability. Candidates after completion of the BSc (Medical Laboratory Technology) course can get around Rs 1 Lakh to Rs 6 Lakh per year (approximately).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?