12th June 2019, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to pursue BSc(MLT) for a candidate who has secured 70% in 12th PCB?

Hi friends, I have secured 70% marks in my 12th standard with PCB stream. I want to study BSc with MLT specialization. But my parents are not suggesting me to do this course. I would like to know that is it beneficial to do this course?

16th June 2019, 12:00 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to pursue BSc(MLT) for a candidate who has secured 70% in 12th PCB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I have secured 70% marks in my 12th standard with PCB stream. I want to study BSc with MLT specialization. But my parents are not suggesting me to do this course. I would like to know that is it beneficial to do this course?

Yes, it is beneficial to study BSc (Medical Laboratory Technology) course after completion of the 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with 70% marks. Most of the treatments are done after the tests performed in the laboratory so the demand for the BSc Medical Laboratory Technology course is high. Therefore, you can study the BSc (Medical Laboratory Technology) course after completion of the 12th with PCB subjects. Job opportunities also high for the BSc (Medical Lab Technology) course completed candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?