6th September 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate? Expected salary?

Hello Sir,
I am doing B.Sc in Agriculture. I want to do job after my B.Sc. Please tell me about various job types which I can get? And what is the salary after completing my B.Sc?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of post is available in Pharmaceutical company for PhD in Organic Chemistry candidate? Expected salary in this field?
  2. What kind of jobs are available for Mathematics graduate who is pursuing C, C+, Java and .NET training? Expected salary?
  3. What kind of jobs can we get after MSc Biotechnology? How much is the salary?
  4. Job opportunities with expected salary for B.Tech candidate?
  5. What kind of jobs are available for Diploma in Agriculture candidate? Starting salary after completing Diploma?
  6. Baseline salary of B.Com+CA in India? Salary structure from the baseline and how high it can go? What kind of jobs can a person get and qualifications required?
  7. What kind of jobs can I get in Statistics stream? Expected salary and scope?
  8. What kind of job I will get after completing FY BCA? Expected Salary for FY BCA candidate?
  9. What jobs can I do after BSc Agriculture?
  10. What kind of jobs are available for B.Com graduate in Bangalore? Expected starting salary for it? Best career oriented course among B.Com and BCA?
  11. What jobs can I get after passing BSc Agriculture
  12. What kind of Jobs are offered for Computer Engineers in Air Force? How much salary offered for these Jobs? Required Qualification to apply for these Jobs?
  13. Kind of jobs provided to B.Sc freshers? Initial salary offered?
  14. What are the jobs are available for Diploma in Agriculture candidate? What is the starting salary after completing Diploma?
  15. What kind of jobs can I get after completion of MSc geoinformatics? What is the salary?
  16. Private jobs and expected salary after B.Tech CSE?
  17. Jobs and expected salary after BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Expected salary for dentists in private hospitas in Andhra Pradesh?
13th September 2015, 04:14 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate? Expected salary?

Jobs pertaining to the sector of Agriculture is available to the students who have completed the course of B.Sc in Agriculture.
It also depends on the University and the type of companies which come for Campus Placements.
So you jobs pertaining to the various aspects of Agriculture can be expected.
The salary also varies from but in general the average salary is between Rs 18000 to Rs 26000 for the freshers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?