11th August 2016, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for caste certificate verification in IPU?

Hello Sir, I am a resident of Delhi by Birth and my caste falls under central list for OBC. My obc certificate also issued by admin office najafgarh. I have applied in ggsipu for B-Tech. Now at the time of verifying obc certificate, the ipu official denying to verify the certificate with reply that my caste does not fall under obc list for Delhi state. What is the last date for verification in IPU?

12th August 2016, 11:22 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the last date for caste certificate verification in IPU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am a resident of Delhi by Birth and my caste falls under central list for OBC. My obc certificate also issued by admin office najafgarh. I have applied in ggsipu for B-Tech. Now at the time of verifying obc certificate, the ipu official denying to verify the certificate with reply that my caste does not fall under obc list for Delhi state. What is the last date for verification in IPU?
There is no specific time given allotted to OBC category students for Certificate verification, As per IPU official notification " Verification of documents for reserved category expect OBC category". However, please go through the below attachment for more details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cnonline9926310516.pdf(2.50 MB, 169 views)
File Type: pdf FAQPARTA290116.pdf(99.5 KB, 110 views)
12th May 2017, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, my name is Ajay i born in Gujarat, now i am in Maharashtra ,and i have obc certificate of gov of Gujarat, will i get benefit of obc caste certificate in Maharashtra engineering college????
Please reply
30th June 2018, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Sachin I m from Agra, I have applied for BBA LLB integrated course in ipu sir I m not verify my sc caste certificate at the time of date giving by College sir there is another way to verify my certificate date is over for verification
11th July 2018, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Unfortunately I was not able to get my caste certificates verified by the designated centre, so it can be possible to get my caste certificate verified
25th June 2019, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

When will be the reserved category certificate be verified before or after counselling bit confused about it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?