29th May 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?

Is college of graduation matters for m.s.c chem ...what is the minimum %required in graduation for taking admission? Can someone please provide me the right information on this? I would like to know the eligibility criteria which is followed in common.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  2. Minimum percentage required in graduation for admission in MSc electronics in delhi university?
  3. Minimum percentage required in graduation for admission in ICWA intermediate?
  4. I am new to this site, how should I proceed?
  5. Minimum percentage required in graduation to be an Officer? How far year selected gentleman cadets graduation percentages goes?
  6. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Minimum Percentage of Marks required in 12th Class and Graduation to become an IAS Officer?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in Graduation to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in IGNOU?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for CAT if secured 47% in CAT being an OBC student?
  10. Eligibility for admission in NIFT after B.Com and minimum percentage required
  11. What is the minimum percentage in graduation for PO? Am I eligible to apply if I have only 50% marks in Graduation?
  12. Minimum percentage required in graduation(B.Com) to register for CS exam
  13. What is the minimum attendance percentage required for MSc Physics?
  14. Minimum percentage required in graduation for IAS?
  15. Minimum percentage in graduation for SSC combined graduation level?
  16. Minimum percentage required in Graduation for CFA course?
  17. Is it possible for me to enrol myself from 3rd year graduation through correspondence if I failed in regular?
  18. What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to appear for IBPS PO exam
29th May 2015, 11:26 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is college of graduation matters for m.s.c chem ...what is the minimum %required in graduation for taking admission? Can someone please provide me the right information on this? I would like to know the eligibility criteria which is followed in common.

Thanks!
Basically, the minimum marks required for M.Sc Chemistry differs from college to college. Every college fix their own percentage of marks for M.Sc Chemistry under the guidelines of Educational board (UGC). However, most of the private and Government college require 50% of marks in Graduation for M.Sc course. So, If you have scored above 50% of marks at Graduation then you can get admission for M.Sc Chemistry for sure. Since, you are interested to apply for M.Sc Chemistry, which is a science related course, so you compete Graduation with Chemistry subject to be eligible for M.Sc Chemistry.

M.Sc in Chemistry Eligibilty Criteria:

- The bachelor’s degree in Science is the minimum education to apply for M.Sc Chemistry and the qualification must be obtained from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.
- The candidate must study Chemistry subject at 12th standard and Graduation as well.
30th May 2015, 09:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?

Quote:

Thanks!
M.Sc admission in Chemistry is vary from college by college but you must have minimum 55% marks in B.Sc degree for admission in M.Sc degree.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in Chemistry with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for admission in M.Sc in Chemistry.

Your age should be above 18 years.
31st May 2015, 01:47 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Thumbs up Re: What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?

Quote:

Thanks!

Yes, Graduation from any of the College matters for the admission in the M.Sc . Also minimum of 60& is required for the Admission. You need to go to the college to find the actual criteria of the admission as there are many seats that are reserved, so you need to get full information prior to the admission and this will be done only after going to the college only.
6th June 2015, 05:15 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

1.First of all the M.Sc is the course which come under graduation it is the course which is offered in any universities and institutes.

2.For doing M.Sc Chemistry you must have to attain more than 50% of marks in your graduation course.

3.The college which is study will not alter your M.sc admission that much.

4.For joining M.Sc in any university first of all you have to give the written test conducted by that university well.

5.Later on if you qualify this exam they will conduct an personnel interview.

6.Once you perform well here too then you will get selected in that university.

7.Some better universities require even better percentages in graduation so it is better to maintain good percentage in your graduation course which will help to you get seat in better university.

4th July 2019, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

My qualification is Graduation with 37% & pg with 59%. Am I eligible for lectureship.
4th August 2020, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about minimum cut off mark for BABL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?