19th April 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities available after completion of BA Geography honors?

Hi,

I'm a student of BA geography honors final year. please tell me about the opportunity after graduation. What I need to ensure that I will get ready for the job which I can get after the graduation? Is there any extra course or PG course need to be done after graduation?

19th April 2015, 05:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities available after completion of BA Geography honors?

There are many job opportunities available for BA (Geography) Honors graduates. You may find employment opportunities after successful completion of B.A Geography (Honors) in Agricultural Research Companies, Oil Drilling Industries, Travel and Tourism Departments, Research Institutes, Mining Companies, Gas Exploration Industries and Rural Development Departments. As far as my knowledge is concerned, there is no any other course to get job after graduation and the only thing you must keep in mind is "Master and get command over core subjects available in Bachelor Degree". If you are interested to pursue Master's degree, then you may choose any one of the following courses.

>> M.Sc Geography - Best Course

>> MA Geography

>> M.Phil Geography

>> M.Sc Applied Geography

>> Post Graduate Diploma in Geography

>> Master's in Geographic Information Science and Systems
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?