19th March 2015, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do graduation right after completion of 10th from CBSE board?

Sir/Mam,

I am 10 th class qualified from cbse board please let me know from where can i pursue graduation after 10th and please list some of the distance learning universities so that i can continue my education. Can someone please let me know on the procedure which I need to follow? thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  2. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
  3. Procedure to become a Software Engineer after completion of 10th Class from CBSE Board?
  4. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  5. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  6. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  7. Procedure to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam who has dropped a year after completing 9th standard?
  8. How can I get admission in Government Institutes after completion of 10th with 55% from CBSE Board?
  9. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  10. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  11. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science at Mumbai for 10th CBSE student of Gujarat?
  12. What is CBSE board procedure? I have scored 80% in 10th
  13. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  15. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science of ISC Board for a candidate who has secured 82.2% in 10th CBSE?
  16. What percentage I have to achieve for admission in 11th CBSE if pursuing 10th MP Board?
  17. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  18. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
19th March 2015, 12:23 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: What is the procedure to do graduation right after completion of 10th from CBSE board?

Firstly, there is no method to skip the 12th standard and enlist in graduation program. This is the natural procedure.
You complete 10th standard, then you do 12th standard, then graduation. So in no way can you skip the midway. Even in distance education courses candidates are enlisted for graduation only if they have surpassed the percentage cut-off (set by the colleges) in their 12th standard. The best distance learning institute for 12th standard courses is NIOS or National institute of Open Schooling(www.nios.ac.in/) and the best institute for graduation is IGNOUwww.ignou.ac.in.
Admission procedure
In both the institutes you have to log onto their official websites I have mentioned and you need to download the respective application forms.
You have to submit the form either online(scan the filled up form) or through post along with a demand draft of the respective form fee. After screening all the applications the institute will call you for the formal admission.
19th March 2015, 01:44 PM
Ronie0309

Default Re: What is the procedure to do graduation right after completion of 10th from CBSE board?

As you have just completed 10th you can not directly go on to complete your graduation.

There are 3 routes from which you can choose:
1.Do your 11th and 12th from a college and give your entrance exams in the 12th standard then go on to do graduation from the college you get into.
2.Take up diploma.After 3 years of diploma you can get admission in an engineering college directly in the 2nd year.
3.Join a B.Tech Integrated course that is of 6 years(engineering).
19th March 2015, 07:50 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

After completing the 10th you cannot do directly your graduation. Firstly you need to Study either 11th and 12th classes or diploma, after these you can apply for the graduation course in which you are interested. So for studying the graduation you need study any two of them after your completion of 10th. If you are not interested in doing 11th and 12th standard then you can complete your higher secondary schooling through distance education. Then you may short listed for the graduation if you have suppressed the percentage cut-off by the colleges in the 12th standard.
31st March 2015, 10:48 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, there is no such procedure of getting direct admission in Graduation just after 10th.
It is compulsory for the candidate to have +2 degree before getting admission in Graduation.

Even there is no provision of getting admission in Graduation just after 10th in distance learning also as in NIOS or in IGNOU.

So please delete the illusion from your mind and take the admission in +2 for your higher studies.
4th April 2015, 07:13 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

We are sorry to tell you that there is no such provision of pursuing graduation course just after passing 10th class because intermediate or 10+2 is the most compulsory educational class in the life of a student which is required to study further that is why 12th class studies can not be ignored by any means therefore you will have to complete class 12th before pursuing graduation course.

First of all you need to qualify 12th class then find a better institute or college or university as per your choice of subjects and get admission in bachelor's degree program.

Bachelor's degree programs are of minimum 03 or 04 years and you must pursue such programs because some universities claims to provide graduation course in two years but you should not take that and just go for 03 or 04 years degree program.

There are various options for you at 11th class to choose subjects such as - Commerce, Science, Mathematics and Science, Agriculture, Arts, Computers etc. so you can choose as per your choice and start making your career but do not use short methods to complete any stage course because that might be harmful for your career so think about it and give just one more year and have a great future.

If you are thinking to pursue 12th through distance or correspondence mode then go for NIOS board studies and you can easily complete your 12th class without any problem.
6th April 2015, 01:58 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Sorry , there is no procedure by which you can pursue your graduation right after your 10th board examination .

The minimum qualifications required for the graduation is that student must have passed his senior secondary board examination or other equivalent degree course .

So,before taking admission in graduation course you will have to have a senior secondary degree course certificate from a recognized college/school .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?