25th January 2015, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam who has dropped a year after completing 9th standard?

Hello sir,
I drop my 1 year after 9th...
I haven't appeared for 10th board exam for CBSE
I want to know that as I met with an accident and
I didn't appear in board exam so, now what I do
to appear again? I have registered for 9th...
but not for 10th....
please help me

Related Questions:
29th January 2015, 09:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam who has dropped a year after completing 9th standard?

Yes, you can appear in 10th CBSE Board examinations in the year when you are pursuing your 10th standard. Even if you have dropped one year after 9th standard, you can pursue 10th standard and you can appear in 10th standard examinations. Since, you have registered for 9th standard, I suggest you to contact your school management about this issue and if they says, you can appear in 10th standard examinations, even after dropping one year after completion of your 9th standard, then, you can pursue 10th standard and you can appear in 10th standard CBSE board examinations.
11th January 2018, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam who has dropped a year after completing 9th standard?

I have registered and filled the form of class 10 cbse board but due some circumstances i want to drop this board exam of 2018 and want to appear in the next board exam of 2019. How can i appear again? What will be its effect on my result and in my higher studies? It will be a better option for me or not?
7th March 2018, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I have registered for 10th cbse Board exam this year. But due to some reasons l cannot appear in the exam. So can l give the exam next year from other school?
15th January 2019, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I have registered for 10th cbse Board exam this year. But due to some reasons l cannot appear in the exam. So can l give the exam next year from other school?
24th January 2019, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I have registered for 10th exam but due to my illness I can't appear the exam.so what am doing? Please give me answer
6th March 2019, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

My preparations are not good enough to get good percentage in class x cbse board exams. Shall i drop or shall i continue with exams. Please suggest is there any other option to reappear
13th August 2019, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I am now pursuing class10.But my preparation is not good enough to secure good percentage.Can I sit for class 10 exam from other zone.
27th September 2020, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to register the child in 10th class, if he drops one year after9th due to medical reason
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?