31st January 2016, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do fashion designing after graduation?

I am the student of maths honours final year.after graduation i want to do fashion designing .please tell me the procedure to enrol in government college?! I just need this information now to proceed further. So, expecting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to do fashion designing after graduation? -- [New]
  2. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
  3. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
  4. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  5. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  6. Is it possible to do Post Graduation in Fashion Designing for Political science graduate?
  7. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible for MSc Fashion Designing after pursuing B.Com(Hons) from PU?
  9. Can I do fashion designing after graduation in B.Com?
  10. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  11. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  12. Does graduation in fashion designing from Allahabad university equivalent to graduation in science or commerce or arts?
  13. How can I study Fashion Designing course in Graduation after completing 12th Commerce?
  14. Eligibility criteria for post graduation in Fashion Designing?
  15. Can i apply for post graduation in fashion designing? I have also done 2 year advance Diploma course in fashion designing.
  16. Details of Fashion designing course after B.Tech? Best University for the same?
  17. What can I do if I want to do Fashion Designing? Subjects required to study for Fashion Designing?
  18. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD? -- [Most Discussed]
31st January 2016, 09:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do fashion designing after graduation?

To pursue fashion designing course after completion of your 12th you have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by top universities of our country.
You can appear in these entrance exams such as NIFT, SOFT, Army Institute of Fashion Designing etc.

Candidate must have done 12 from recognised board with at least 50% marks in any discipline.
Age limit should be in between 17 to 25 years where as relaxation provided to reserved categories as per rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?