28th March 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

How can I study Fashion Designing course in Graduation after completing 12th Commerce?

Sir,
I am interested to study Fashion Designing
in Graduation. I am studying in 12th Commerce.
Kindly tell me what to do for doing Fashion Designing.
Thank you in advance.

2nd April 2015, 09:44 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I study Fashion Designing course in Graduation after completing 12th Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am interested to study Fashion Designing
in Graduation. I am studying in 12th Commerce.
Kindly tell me what to do for doing Fashion Designing.
Thank you in advance.
Yes, if you are eligible to apply for Fashion Designing courses after completing 12th standard in Commerce stream. Those candidates who have completed their 12th standard are eligible. You can apply for any one of the below course,

- B.Sc in Fashion Designing
- B.Sc Degree in Fashion, Interior and Textile Design
- B.Des. (Accessory Design)
- B.Sc in Fashion and Apparel Designing

There are so many colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses. However, the minimum marks required for this course differs from college to college. The applicant required to score at least 50% of marks at 12th standard in order to get admission. Some reputed Institute like, (NIFT) may also conduct admission test. You must qualify in the admission test to get admission in such colleges.

National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
NIFT Campus, Hauz Khas, Opp. Gulmohar Park, Delhi

Pearl Academy
A-21/13, Naraina Industrial Area, Phase II, Delhi

Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology (NIIFT)
ndustrial Area, Phase 1, Mohali
3rd April 2015, 03:53 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: How can I study Fashion Designing course in Graduation after completing 12th Commerce?

Yes, you are surely eligible to apply for fashion designing course after completing your 12th standard in the commerce.

Eligibility criteria for doing the fashion designing course:

1. Candidate should have completed its 12th standard exam from any disciplines having 50% marks can apply for the UG courses in fashion designing.

2. Graduates in fashion designing can apply for the PG courses in the respective specialization fields like textiles, dress designing.

You can select the any one of the courses that has been mentioned below:

1. B.Sc in Fashion Designing
2. B.Sc Degree in Fashion, Interior and Textile Design
3. B.Des. (Accessory Design)
4. B.Sc in Fashion and Apparel Designing

some of the institute conduct the entrance exam for this course. After qualifying in the entrance exam can get the admission in thus university.
4th April 2015, 03:53 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for fashion designing course after completion of your 12th course.
The eligibility criteria for fashion designing course in undergraduate course is12th standard with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate and for post graduation course is graduation.
The admission process passes through written test, situation test, group discussion and interview.
The courses include graduate ,post graduate, diploma and certificate in the following areas:-
- Accessory designing and fashion designing,
- Garment manufacturing technology,
- Apparel marketing and merchandising,
- Knitwear design and technology,
- Leather and garment design technology,
- Fashion journalism and presentation.
13th May 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for post graduation in fashion designing? i have also done 12th in science group and diploma in EEE.
13th June 2016, 10:23 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

There are several courses available related to Fashion Designing after successful completion of 12th class in Commerce Stream.
If you have interest to do Fashion designing courses after 12th commerce, you need to apply for NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) Entrance Examination.
For Applying this exam minimum educational required is 12th from a recognized board.
Since you have completed 12th so, you are certainly eligible to pursue Fashion Designing courses.
You have following options;;
B.Des (Bachelor of Design) in Fashion Design/ Textile Design/ Accessory Design
B.FTech (Bachelor of Fashion Technology)
B.A (Fashion in Communication)
B.Sc Degree in Fashion, Interior and Textile Design
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?