17th December 2011, 09:41 PM
ishasingla

Am I eligible for MSc Fashion Designing after pursuing B.Com(Hons) from PU?

hey!i am persuing bcom(hons) from PU and want to do MSC fashion designing from nift after my graduation. I am very much interested in this field fashion. Am I eligible for msc fashion designing? please tell me the percentage required in graduation.

Related Questions:
  1. What is required to do B.Sc. after pursuing Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  2. Am I eligible for Masters in Design course from NIFT being a candidate of pursuing M.Com? Fee structure for this course? Job Prospects of pursuing a similar course in Fashion Designing?
  3. Universities providing MSc in fashion designing in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  5. Can i do Fashion Designing course after Diploma in Information Technology? -- [New]
  6. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  7. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  8. B.Sc final year student is eligible for NIFT? In Andhra pradesh how many fashion designing colleges are there?
  9. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Sc Fashion designing from KSOU?
  10. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  11. Eligibility criteria for post graduation in Fashion Designing?
  12. Details of Fashion designing course after B.Tech? Best University for the same?
  13. What can I do if I want to do Fashion Designing? Subjects required to study for Fashion Designing?
  14. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD?
  15. How to become a designer? What should I do after 12th?
  16. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
  17. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam after graduating in Fashion Designing?
  18. Is there any professional college to pursue Fashion Designing?
14th February 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MSc Fashion Designing after pursuing B.Com(Hons) from PU?

i am studying in b.a 1st year,,,,,,,but i want to do fashion designing.so my question is what i do masters in fashion designing after my completion of graduation.
3rd June 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MSc Fashion Designing after pursuing B.Com(Hons) from PU?

i am presently pursuing b com (H) from D.U. i want to do interior designing in my post graduation. please suggest if it is right for me to chose this profession. and the best college in India.
23rd June 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.com, i m interested to do fashion designing, am i eligible for it ?
23rd June 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i am completed b.com, i m interested to do fashion designing course, wat is the duration of that course and fee structure of fashion designing course?
29th October 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am studying in b.a 1st year,,,,,,,but i want to do fashion designing.so my question is what i do masters in fashion designing after my completion of graduation.
if u want to pursue fashion designing courses in future after ur completion of graduation then u can go for masters in design or masters in fashion management from nift or but if u want that u should masters ur career, leave b.a and take admission in bachelors in fashion designing, really b.a will not help any where take it seriously although ur 1 or 2 years ll be wasted but u will have in a great demand if future.
23rd December 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

I am doing b.com and I I'm in 1st year..I won't to be a fashion designer so, is there any advantage of doing b.com before fashion designing?
4th March 2013, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

i am in last year of b com. i want to do masters in fashion designing after completion of my graduation. is it possible???
15th December 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi, recently I completed my b.com.but I m very creative so I want to choose a fashion or interior course . So plz tell me that I should start it with master course or bachelor course...plz reply .....
26th February 2015, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

I guess am in the same situation right now. I am in my b.com finals. And the hidden love for creativity is forcing me to go ahead with interior designing. Could u please help me to show a direction !
26th February 2015, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

I guess I am in the same situation right now. I am in my b.com finals. And the hidden love for creativity is forcing me to go ahead with interior designing. Could u please help me with the same. Am I doing it right ?
15th July 2015, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

I completed my m.com degree and i 'm interested to do fashion designing course, what is the duration of that course and fee structure of fashion designing course? place @ trichy
10th July 2016, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MSc Fashion Designing after pursuing B.C.A form L.P.U Distance education
19th October 2020, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I completed my b. Com but Im interested in Fashion designing. So plz tell me anyone... I can go for M.des ?? After b. Com am an eligible for M.des?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?