1st March 2016, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in BHU after passing 12th standard?

I want to get admission for graduation in BHU after passing 12th. So please tell me all term and conditions to get admission..or what will I have to do this? Can you please provide me the complete information on this as soon as possible? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in 11th and 12th std in BHU main school?
  2. Admission procedure in 5th and 9th standard at BHU, Banaras for 4th and 8th female students?
  3. Can I get admission in IIM A after passing 12th? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in schools like CHU for 11th and 12th standard?
  5. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get admission in main schools of BHU like CHS for 11th and 12th science stream?
  7. Procedure to get admission in BHU to study Economics in Graduation for 12th Commerce student?
  8. How to take Journalism as my career after passing standard 12th?
  9. Admission procedure to study 11th Science in BHU for 9th BSEB candidate?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get admission in BHU school like CHS for 11th and 12th maths?
  11. Procedure to do B.Sc. in Animation in abroad after passing 12th?
  12. What is the procedure to get admission in school of BHU like CHS for 11th and 12th?
  13. Is it possible to do graduation based on 10th marks? What would be the age limit followed for doing graduation?
  14. How to get admission in the Bachelor in Fine Arts course in BHU?
  15. Procedure to get admission in AMU after passing 10th standard?
  16. What is the procedure followed to take admission in 11th class in BHU school?
  17. How to become a Pilot after passing 12th with PCM? What is the admission procedure? Which are the colleges?
  18. What is the procedure for taking admission in main school of BHU like CHS for 11th and 12th with maths and science?
1st March 2016, 07:53 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in BHU after passing 12th standard?

Several undergraduate courses are offered by BHU and there are different process for admission. For some courses cut off marks is applicable and for some entrance exams are conducted.

As you have not mentioned the name of the course so it is suggested that you follow the official website of BHU to get the admission details.
1st March 2016, 07:57 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in BHU after passing 12th standard?

Admission to various courses is provided on different basis, like for some of the courses there might be conducted an entrance examination and for some courses only merit based admission procedure is practices, therefore a you have not mentioned any such course, therefore, it is difficult to provide you with the exact information you are looking for

However, below I have mentioned the official website of BHU, you can check the eligibility requirement for the course you wish to opt for ;

http://www.bhu.ac.in/
1st March 2016, 09:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Banaras Hindu University conduct undergraduate entrance test each year for various undergraduate courses. BHU undergraduate test is generally conducted in the month of April or May.

BHU UET 2016 application form - 29th June 2016

Last Date to apply 29th February 2016

Download facility will be available for BHU UET for admit card - 1 to 2 weeks before the exam

Dates of exam 10th April- 15th May 2016

Result in the month of June 2016
1st March 2016, 09:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

BHU UET 2016 Banaras Hindu University conduct undergraduate entrance test for various UG courses admission. BHU UET 2016 is generally held in April/May. BHU admission 2016 is offered in Arts ,social science ,commerce ,science ,Sanskrit ,agriculture ,Law etc. Admission is done on the basis of merit obtained in the entrance test.
1st March 2016, 11:45 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

The admission in BHU after 10+2 is through UET in undergraduate courses.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board. The last date for filling 2016 application form is closed.

For more information about examination visit at http://www.bhuonline.in.
2nd March 2016, 08:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

BHU conducts their own entrance exam for admission in undergraduate courses. You have to perform well in the exam then only you will be considered for admission in your choice of course.

Hence, just keep track of notification and apply according to it. Also, be prepared for the entrance exam because merit only can help you in BHU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?