14th May 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed to improve graduation marks?

I have completed my graduation(BTech {ECE}) by KUK university with 58% and i want make it more than 60, so wats the procedure to increase my %.? What is the procedure to follow to give the exams again and get good marks?

please reply fast....

14th May 2015, 01:46 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed to improve graduation marks?

For your kind notice, there is no such procedure to apply and appear again for the same examination which you have passed means you have completed your graduation degree and secured 58% marks that is also a good enough percentage for a candidate willing to have a normal private or government job.

If you want to increase your percentage marks by appearing for semester exams again then you can not because you have passed the exam and as per the record of institute and university, you have been awarded with degree which you had applied for that is why there is no such provision of applying again for the passed semester examination and increase percentage marks.

If you had got backlogs in your previous papers/ semesters then you would have had the right to apply for the same examination again and through this way, you would have been able to appear for examination with enough and hardcore preparation and if you had prepared well then you could have increased your percentage marks in results of backlog subjects but this is also a restricted service for you.

If you want to increase percentage marks then you can not increase percentage of your degree but you can have good percentage marks in upcoming qualification/ degree examination so I would suggest you to go for Master's degree in engineering field and choose same discipline/ specialization subject so you would have good help of your previous knowledge.

Apply for ME/ M.Tech in the same subject and prepare well and this time, you need to give your best to the preparation for exams and if you give good time only for study then you may have percentage marks more than 80 in master's degree and if you have such a great criteria of percentage marks in master's degree then nothing can be better than this.
14th May 2015, 02:31 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

In order to improve your grade in your subjects, then you have to collect an improvement paper form there you have to fillup the subject names in which you want to reappear and then with the demanded amount submit that form in the college after some days you will get the date for your improvement paper examination.
14th May 2015, 07:27 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that there is no way for you to improve your graduation marks now, as there is no such provision for it.

Had you scored below 40%, you would have been eligible for improvement exam but in your case you have scored 58% and therefore, you are not eligible for improvement exam.
14th May 2015, 07:44 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Its all depend on hard work,interest,and zeal. Graduation marks are important for good job and continue further studies. In graduation,both practical and theory marks are important. Even subject concept is important. If a person understand the concept, then it would be stored life long. Where if the person mugg the concept,it will be saved temporary. Practice model papers.it would help you to have an idea about question papers. Spend time for revisiin of covered topics. Be regular to the class.
23rd May 2016, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed my graduation from Calcutta University but my passing percentage is below 40%. Is there a provision so that i may apply for improvement exam and improve my graduation percentage.
28th March 2017, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 44% and working as a non b.ed teacher. I need to improve graduation marks to get admission in b.ed course otherwise increment will be stopped. Please reply
29th June 2017, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I have passed BA 2nd year with 51 % and first year with 41% from mdsu ajmer...can I improve my percentage by giving individual exam of a subject.
11th September 2017, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.A. with 49.9 % . I want to improve my score so that I will be eligible to fill govt job. What is the procedure? Pls help. University - Amravati, Maharashtra.
Thanks in advance.
12th September 2017, 06:40 PM
sapphire1

If you want to apply for the improvement in graduation then it is possible if you have less than 50% marks in graduation then you can definitely apply for the improvement exam.

For this, you can easily apply for the improvement examination. You should have to do hard work to improve your marks. That will make you able to apply for any of the govt. job further.

There is so many govt. job for which you can apply.

Eligibility criteria for the govt. jobs:

The candidates should have graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

There is some relaxation of 5% marks for reserved categories that means they need 45% marks.

If you have this minimum qualification then there is no need to apply for the improvement examination. You have to concentrate on the preparation of govt. jobs entrance exam.
22nd November 2017, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

I got 44.66% in BA and not eligible for BEd. How can I improve my marks in graduation done by jnvu Jodhpur as private candidate
22nd November 2017, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 44.66%in BA from jnvu Jodhpur and not eligible for BEd in general category. Through any course can I improve my marks? Even REET eligibility is BA with 50% then BEd
18th April 2018, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in 2015 but I have reappear in 1st and 6th sem can I give reappear exam now after 3 years of my graduation
11th June 2018, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

My relative passed in grad .exam.wIth 48 % she now wants to improve % in same exam,what is the way?
7th July 2018, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir what is the procedure to give improvement exam as i got 56% in graduation from kuk and i also completed my b.ed. from crsu i want to increase my percentage in graduation
19th August 2018, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I had pass out my pg in 2009 but I scored 49% in English I m not eligible for pgt applying, please tell me how I can improve my marks? Can it is possible?
2nd October 2018, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.A.before 8 year after that I did M.A. Now I want to improve my B A Mark's so how can I do please give me advice
25th October 2018, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I passed BA with 42.55% in 2004 from mdsu ajmer .Now I want to improve my persantage in one subject .
17th July 2019, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my m.com in 2016 and get 59% marks now I want to improve in 2019 can i
23rd July 2019, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir after 1year gap I recently completed my graduation Bsc non-medical by get 51%marks and I go to abroad so that's why I should be 55%in graduation .So can I fill the improvement in graduation ?plzz give a solution
14th September 2019, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

If a person has a BEd Completed, can he fill up the Improvement Form for BEd First Semester or not?
21st September 2019, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 49.58% in m.com and i want to do phd then what will i do? i give improvement exam or this is consider as second division? to do phd there 50% marks is compulsory.. as we come in bc category.
20th December 2019, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in 2012 by kuk. But in 1st yr I have scored only 46 marks in eng.and now I can't fill kvs exam in tgt eng.pls suggest me how I can improve my marks ..
26th January 2020, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I have BA 44%completed in year 2007 now want improve with change of One subject
17th February 2020, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

My mark in graduation is 49.49% in2002 can I improve my mark
11th September 2020, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BA in 2007 I got 49.88 percent
I want to improve mark and percent in graduation
I can fill form to govt job,
Please guide me
18th October 2020, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation form arts side and I got marks 40% only.. Can I improve my marks..
13th March 2021, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in 2010 then PG .Bt I have 48 % marks in graduation how can I improve my graduation marks plz tell me.
16th March 2021, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

sir i have scored 49.95% in my graduation .can i completed 50% by nion.what is the process
31st March 2021, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my MA ENGLISH IN 2017 with 49.50% how i can improve my %up to 50% please suggest me
2nd February 2022, 10:03 AM
amitmeenu1985

I have completed Bsc with 49.85% in 2005. Now I want to improve my score so that I will be eligible to fill govt job. What is the procedure? Pls, help. University - Nagpur, Maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?