10th December 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

What rank I have to achieve in NEET to get admission in best Medical College with scholarship?

hi
dis is monika reddy,i'm studying 12th ,i hav scored 403 in 11th ,now they hav declared that NEET exam is going to be conducted ,so can u plzzzzz tell me that hw many marks i need to score in 12th and in NEET exam so that i could get a better rank and free seat in a best medicall college.I would await for ur reply and i will be thankful if i get reply as fast as possible.

THANK YOU

Related Questions:
11th December 2014, 06:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What rank I have to achieve in NEET to get admission in best Medical College with scholarship?

Regarding 12th score

You should try to score as well as possible in your 12th boards, which will be of great help to you in future.

The minimum qualification marks in your boards for being eligible to appear for NEET examination is 50% for General and and 40% for (SC/ST) aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology.

Regarding NEET-UG

There is no fixed criteria as to how much should be scored for getting yourself into a good medical college.

You should try to score as well as possible in NEET for getting into the best medical colleges.

Seats availability in Medical Colleges depends on many factors like number of candidates appeared and the level of cut-offs provided for the examination year.

Whereas, below mentioned is the Expected cut-off by Akash Institute;

General Candidate Students- 355-360(with All India Rank of 25500-25000)
SC Category Students- 285-310(with a SC Category Rank of 7600-7100)
ST Category Students- 285-320(with a ST Category Rank of 3600-3100)
OBC Category Students- 279-289(with a OBC Category Rank of 13500-13000)

All India Top 100 Rank marks ecpectations: 720-625
3rd June 2017, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What rank I have to achieve in NEET to get admission in best Medical College with scholarship?

Hello Mam/Sir, I belong to ST and my aggregate percentage of PCB is 56%. So kindly,would you tell me if I am eligible for medical entrance exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?