4th April 2019, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying BCom(Applied Economics) in Bhopal School of Social Sciences?

Hi friends, I want to study BCom(Applied Economics) course in Bhopal School of Social Sciences. I would like to know that if I study this course then what benefits I will get? I am little worried about this course but I don’t have any option. So, I want to know about the benefits and also the scope of this course.

10th April 2019, 09:19 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying BCom(Applied Economics) in Bhopal School of Social Sciences?

B.Com in Applied Economics covers how to implement economic theories into everyday business. After doing this course candidate can apply to some of the below jobs:-

Agricultural Manager
Budget Analyst
Economics Professor
Financial Manager
Program Analyst
Research Analyst and Director
Statisticians
12th April 2019, 02:02 PM
priyanka8383

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying BCom(Applied Economics) in Bhopal School of Social Sciences?

Yes, a degree in Economics Honours is one of the most sought-after courses in India right now. If you are interested in learning how the economy works as well as have a knack for mathematics and statistics, it is a good option.

Scope After Economics Honours:

1. Consultancy
2. Government Jobs
3. Ph.D. And Research
4. Corporate Law
5. Economic Journalism
6. Financial or Investment analysis
7. Banking and Financial Services
8. Professor

To know more about career options after Economics Honours
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?