1st May 2015, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

What is best B.Com pass or B.Com honours with Chartered Accountancy?

Sir I want to know that what is best in between bcom pass or bcom honours with the Charted Accountancy Course(CA)..so which degree is more suitable on the basis of doing CA with full efforts.......

4th May 2015, 11:07 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is best B.Com pass or B.Com honours with Chartered Accountancy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I want to know that what is best in between bcom pass or bcom honours with the Charted Accountancy Course(CA)..so which degree is more suitable on the basis of doing CA with full efforts.......
You can select any one of the course based on your Interest. Both the courses are a perfect match of CA. Normally, B.Com is a Accountacy based course you can select any one of the course as wish. Only duration and some subjects may differ between the courses. After successfully completing B.Com, you can directly enroll in the Intermediate course. But, you are required to score minimum 55% of marks at Graduation level.
23rd August 2015, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is best B.Com pass or B.Com honours with Chartered Accountancy?

What is better B.com or B.com Honours M confuse to choose a subject in between them
28th August 2015, 05:53 PM
dinesh the king

Good question sir,There are many people who want to know about this.My suggestion is to go for B.Com Honours.Because it will be more helpful when you will be in CA(Chatered Accountant).It will give you more experience on the subjects which you will dealt in CA.
31st August 2015, 05:03 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friend....................

Doing CA and Degree are the two Different.
I think you want which is best option ?

You are not mentioned your Qualification here.
So, CA has two ways to complete.
After 10+2, and Direct Route through degree.

If you are 10+2 then you can Apply CA-CPT and entry this way..
This is the Best option to Complete CA in Early years..

If you have Graduation Then you can Enter the CA Second level Directly.

As per the ICAI Rules Commerce related degree with 55% and Non-Commerce with 60% graduates only eligible for CA-IPCC Course.

If you want More Clarity about Your Doubts then you can Visit CA Official Site www.icai.org.

All the best
10th April 2018, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir, whether it is good to take B. COM accounting and finance in college to do CA????
Or say any other B. COM courses RELATED TO C.A
9th December 2018, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am studying 12th std now. I want to become CA. I want to do CA and bachelor of commerce at the same time. So I want to know which b. Com course is better suited to do CA
7th October 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir which is best for becoming a CA.. bcom or bcom honours ...i m so confuse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?