3rd December 2022, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

What shall I have to do for doing BSc Honours in Physics? Does the procedure involves any kind of test or something?

What shall I have to do for doing BSc Honours in Physics? Does the procedure involves any kind of test or something? I want to do it in a college in Punjab or Delhi........

4th December 2022, 06:58 PM
Tongue

Default Re: What shall I have to do for doing BSc Honours in Physics? Does the procedure involves any kind of test or something?

To study BSc honours in physics you will have to have study in the science stream with physics chemistry and biology with at least 50% teach marks code and you will also have to give a various entrance exams such as UPSE E,PUCT,BHU UET
SOME COLLEGES WILL ALSO SIT FOR AN PERSONAL INTERVIEW BEFORE ADMITTING YOURSELF INTO THE COURSE
7th December 2022, 09:15 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I have to do for doing BSc Honours in Physics? Does the procedure involves any kind of test or something?

Those who have completed class 12th with atleast 60% and above marks with science stream are eligible for admission.
Must be from a recognised board.
For granting admission to the course , some colleges conduct an entrance exam while some colleges Grant admission on the basis of merit.
Some of the exams are
UPSEE
TS EAMCET
BHU UET
OUCET etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?