3rd December 2022, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

What jobs will I get after completing my B.com honours from bhagat singh college?

What jobs will I get after completing my B.com honours from bhagat singh college DELHI UNIVERSITY and of how much salary.

4th December 2022, 07:02 PM
Tongue

Default Re: What jobs will I get after completing my B.com honours from bhagat singh college?

This will totally depend on the marks that you have scored and the skills that you have acquired it will be better if you have acquired good communication as well as the technical skills for the job
you can work with various financial firms as well as the company that require people for the audit for the trade and even for other financial making decisions
You can also work as a financial advisor for some small companies
You can work as a teacher to teach a particular strong subject of your interest
5th December 2022, 04:15 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What jobs will I get after completing my B.com honours from bhagat singh college?

Some of the areas of recruitment for such graduates are
Banking
Management
Accounting
Finance
Research etc
After Bcom , candidate has the choice of higher studies such as MCom, MBA etc or they can start entry level job in the private sector or give competitive exams to get job in Government sector .
Some of the job profiles are
Accountant
Financial Analyst
Accounts Manager
Operations Manager
Finance Manager etc
5th December 2022, 07:16 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

The job opportunities after BCom honours is:-

*Development Executive

*Investment Banker

*Buisness Analyst

*Tax Consultant

*Finance Manager etc...
7th December 2022, 10:20 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get the following job opportunities after completing your B.com honors.

1) Cost Accountant.

2) Tax Consultant.

3) Company Secretary.

4) Sales Analyst.

5) Investment Banker.

6) Financial Analyst.

7) Stock Broker.

8) Chartered Accountant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?