9th January 2017, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after B.E computer science to enter space field?

I am presently studying 1st year B.E in computer science. I am very much interested in space related topics. What should I do to pursue my career in this direction .

10th January 2017, 01:34 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after B.E computer science to enter space field?

You should go for higher studies in the field you are or you can also move to B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) and can continue with your career ahead with higher studies and then after completion of your PG degree, you should opt for PhD course from a recognized university.

However, in order to get admission in any space research related organization, you will probably have to appear for an entrance test and after clearing it, you will be most eligible to opt for a place in the organization and continue with your career ahead.
10th January 2017, 04:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after B.E computer science to enter space field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am presently studying 1st year B.E in computer science. I am very much interested in space related topics. What should I do to pursue my career in this direction .

You can study M.Sc Astronomy or Astrophysics after completion of B.E Computer Science to enter in to space field. The 4 year B.E/B.Tech in Electronics/ECE/Electrical/EEE/Engineering Physics/Computer Science with a minimum of 55% marks in main subjects, shall be eligible to apply for the M.Sc Astrophysics course. The selection for the M.Sc Astrophysics will be done through National level entrance examination conducted by the university. After completion of the course you can pursue your career in the space profession. The course is available in various universities like

Pondicherry University - Official Website

Indian Institute of Astrophysics - Official Website

Osmania University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?