4th March 2016, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of graduation in B.Com?

What should I do after completion of graduation in B.Com? Can you please guide me with the information which we need to follow next? It will be helpful if you can let me know the steps to be followed next after the graduation. Thank you!

5th March 2016, 12:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of graduation in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do after completion of graduation in B.Com? Can you please guide me with the information which we need to follow next? It will be helpful if you can let me know the steps to be followed next after the graduation. Thank you!
There are so many options available after completing B.Com course. However, making in career in Accounting or Management field is the best option for Commerce stream Graduates. You can apply for the courses such as,
  • Master of Commerce (M.Com)
  • Master of Business Administration (MBA)
  • Chartered Accountant (ICAI)
  • Company Secretary (ICSI)
  • Cost and Work Accountant (CWA)
5th March 2016, 01:45 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Career Opportunities after completion of Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com):

I can say that you may find good scope after completion of Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) course. Yes, you have two options left with you.

>> Either go with job
or
>> Go with Post Graduation studies

As generally many recruitment organizations prefer Post Graduates, it is recommended for you that to go with Master's Degree. Or if you are not interested to go with Master's, then you may find both private and government sector jobs in several organizations as Finance Consultant, Banker, Auditor, Stock Broker, Professor, Business Process Outsourcing, Accountant, Tax Consultant, HR, Insurance Consultant and Event Manager. On the other side, if you are willing to with post graduate degree then you may pursue,
* Master of Commerce (M.Com)
* Master of Business Administration (Finance)
* Company Secretary (CS)
* Chartered Accountant (CA)
* Certified Financial Analyst (CFA)
* Bachelor of Business Law (BBL)
* Bachelor of General Law (BGL)
* Cost Accountancy (ICWA)
6th March 2016, 01:10 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There are two options you have one is to study and the other one is to work. If you want you can pursue your career in banking, teaching etc. You can work in nationalized banks, BPOs, schools and other private companies. You can study many courses after B.Com they are;
  • Chartered Accountancy (CA)
  • Company Secretary Ship(ACS)
  • ICWA
  • M.Com
  • MBA (Finance)
  • B.Ed
  • Law (LLB)
  • UPSC Civil Services (IAS, IPS etc).
15th June 2016, 08:02 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

After the completion of graduation in B.com you can choose Professional courses like CA, CS, and ICWA.
And after the Completion of B.com also most of the courses are there.
Like M.com, MBA, UPSC, Combined Defence Services exam,
Air Force Accounts exams and so on.
And banking sector
those who wish for a career abroad should write the GRE/GMAT exam. Professionals can apply for jobs in industries, media and communication and in multinational companies.
They can also work in health care, educational institutions, and in financial service sector.
But Compare with any other courses Professional courses CA, CS, CWA CFA are the best option for Commerce students to get good jobs in globally.
And CAT, MAT, XAT Entrance exams which are use full to you to get good MBA.
So, Choose good one to get Bright Carrier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?