13th May 2015, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for T.Y.BCom after completion of three year engineering diploma course?

Can I get admission for T.Y.BCom after completion of three year engineering diploma course? Can you tell me what is the eligibility criteria they would ask for doing the T.Y.B.Com course? Can I really apply after the diploma course completion? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for T.Y.BCom after completion of three year engineering diploma course? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  3. Is it true that after completion of diploma course we can get direct admission to 3rd year in Engineering?
  4. How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  6. Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  7. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  8. Admission to direct BE second year after completion of diploma in civil engineering. -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Qualifications required for Lateral Entry B.Tech examination?
  10. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. B.E after TYBCOM and Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking? Any other course?
  12. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  13. Entrance exams for B.Tech in Hyderabad after Diploma in (ECE) from Chandibhai college, Mumbai? Any issues due to state change?
  14. How may i get admission through lateral entry in DTU after completion of my electrical engineering diploma?
  15. Procedure to get admission in IIT Bombay after Diploma engineering? Score required in final semester?
  16. Syllabus for Management course after TYBCOM in 2010-11? When are the exams?
  17. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  18. What are the courses for me after passing 10th standard?
13th May 2015, 11:50 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for T.Y.BCom after completion of three year engineering diploma course?

No, you cannot get admission in third year of B.Com course after completion of your three years Diploma course. No direct admission to third year B.Com course are not given in any college/university. Candidates who wish to get admission in first year of B.Com course must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Commerce stream from a recognised board. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, you are not eligible to get admission in B.com course. I suggest you to appear in LEET/JELET/ECET examinations after completion of your three years Diploma course, so, that you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?