2nd April 2017, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to clear my backlogs in B.Tech?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am a JNTUK B.Tech student with having backlogs 12 not knowing what to do to clear subjects due to not having proper idea of eligibility years to attain degree. Please tell me. Email:[email protected]

2nd April 2017, 08:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to clear my backlogs in B.Tech?

To clear your backlogs in B.Tech course, you have to reappear in supplementary examinations and prepare well for the examinations. The supplementary examinations are conducted twice a year in the month of April and November every year. You can apply for those examinations and prepare well, so, that you can get good score in the examinations and qualify B.Tech course. You need to clear all backlogs within maximum duration of 8 years from the date you have taken admission in B.Tech course to be eligible to get B.Tech degree certificate.
3rd April 2017, 06:00 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

If you are failing to clear any backlog, then you should have to study that particular subject with more dedication and well defined plan. Try to solve previous papers to get an idea about the exam pattern. You may join any coaching classes for getting the concepts clear.
You should take care about the fact that maximum duration permissible for B.Tech is 12 semesters.
Please find the attached rules for the same.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf B.Tehc Rules.pdf(94.1 KB, 74 views)
3rd April 2017, 06:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am a JNTUK B.Tech student with having backlogs 12 not knowing what to do to clear subjects due to not having proper idea of eligibility years to attain degree. Please tell me. Email:[email protected]

First prepare yourself for the examinations. Prepare the schedule for all the backlogs. Try to make notes to all subjects and keep it in short and meaningful. Get help from your friends who scored high marks in the subjects. Refer previous years question papers. There are many candidates with more than 10 backlogs, cleared the backlogs after completion of B.Tech and settled in life with very good job. So do not bother about your future, just concentrate on the subjects. If necessary avail private tuitions for difficult subjects. Avoid using mobiles, watching TVs and chatting with friends. Try to allocate more time to studies. These are some of the tips to clear the backlogs in B.Tech.
17th April 2017, 12:08 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> One of the most irritating problem of B.tech students is clearing backlogs . Here I wish to give some tips which helps you to clear .
* Firstly , prepare the list of backlog subjects
* prioritize the subjects in accordance to your interest .
* prepare a proper schedule once you get to know the dates of exams .
* Go through important list and jot down the important stuff which must be written .
* Revise the syllabus night before tomorrow exam
* Be relaxed and feel free while writing exam .
30th October 2017, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, My wife not able to complete 3-1 one subject in the year of 2013. please tell me what can i do for her to complete the subject.
31st October 2017, 03:09 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

To clear backlogs in b.tech you need to fill carry over paper form.
While filling this form you need to write subject code in which you have backlog.
After that you have to submit feed.

You will get schedule for your exams through the official website of your university. You have to work hard in order to clear backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?