8th October 2017, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

What should I do, if I don't have my final year marks?

I am a diploma in architecture student. I got 45 marks in EAMCET 2017 entrance exam, but I didn't got any rank because I did not get my final year marks. So, what should I do in future also I didn't got any rank? Please tell me?

9th October 2017, 10:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do, if I don't have my final year marks?

Your EAMCET examination rank will not be declared because, you have not pursued 12th standard. The EAMCET examination rank will be declared only for the candidates who have passed EAMCET examination and those who have passed 12th standard with PCM stream from a recognised board. So, to get admission for pursuing your higher studies, you have to appear in entrance examinations like LEET, ECET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination and participating in the counselling process, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing your higher studies.
10th October 2017, 09:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do, if I don't have my final year marks?

If you haven't passed the qualifying exam, then you won't be able to become eligible for admission through EAMCET. Hence, all you have to do is, pass the exam of final year first.

Without the qualification, you can only give entrance exam and at the time of admission, they will need certificate for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?