24th February 2016, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do JBT even if I dont get 50% marks in graduation?

Can I do JBT from delhi even if I don't get 50% marks in graduation.what is the eligibility criteria?and what if I m doing B.A final year then wants to do JBT from any college? Am I eligible to do JBT even if I dont get 50% marks in graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do JBT even if I dont get 50% marks in graduation? What is the eligibility criteria followed for JBT?
  2. CTET exam is conducted one or twice a year? Is it fine to opt for JBT instead of B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to do regular course of JBT along with graduation?
  4. What is the eligibility for JBT course? Is it possible to get admission from IGNOU from JBT?
  5. Can I do b.ed from private college if I have 49% marks in Graduation?
  6. What is the need of doing graduation? Am I eligible to do graduation with 89% marks?
  7. What is the required eligibility criteria for getting in 11th? Date of sale of application forms?
  8. Is it possible to do B.Ed from private college with 49% marks in Graduation?
  9. Am i eligible for NIMCET or not if I did not have maths in graduation (BSc)?
  10. Is it possible for me to get a government teaching job after completion of 12th standard?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed course after completion of graduation with 49% marks?
  12. Can I do JBT from Jammu Kashmir after passing 12th from NIOS? I have scored 60% marks
  13. Am I eligible for Bank Probationary after scoring 47% marks in Graduation and 62% marks in PG?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Ed course with 48% marks in Graduation?
  15. Can i do B.Ed after graduation with 42%?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in Kumaon University with 44% marks in Graduation and 56% marks in post graduation?
  17. How to do JBT course after passing 12th in PSEB? What is the procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  18. Where is the JBT institute located and from where to get the forms?
24th February 2016, 12:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do JBT even if I dont get 50% marks in graduation?

Eligibility Criteria Required for JBT:

The basic eligibility criteria required for Junior Basic Training (JBT) is as follows.

>> Yes, you are eligible to go for this "Junior Basic Training" course after completion of Graduation even after securing less than 50% marks.

>> The minimum basic qualification required for this JBT course is "12th Class in 10+2 pattern" with minimum 50% marks.

>> But, candidates who have completed their Graduation are also eligible. Remember, candidates who have completed Graduation, they must pass Graduation with minimum 45% marks.

>> So, if you have scored minimum 45% marks in Graduation then I am sure you are eligible to do Junior Basic Training Course.
24th February 2016, 06:13 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

JBT stands for Junior Basic Training course.

Eligibility criteria for JBT course:

Candidates who have completed 10+2 from a recognized board with 50% marks or more can directly apply for this exam. For reserved category, only 45% marks is required.

The age limit is 17-28 years with upper age relaxation upto five years for reserved category candidates.

If you have required percentage of marks in 10+2, you can apply for JBT exam. Percentage of marks in bachelor's degree is not the criteria for JBT exam.
5th October 2021, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i do jbt if am in ba final year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?