31st March 2015, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Can I do JBT even if I dont get 50% marks in graduation? What is the eligibility criteria followed for JBT?

Can I do JBT from Delhi even if I don't get 50% marks in graduation. What is the eligibility criteria? and what if I m doing B.A final year then wants to do JBT from any college? Can someone please answer my query soon as possible. Waiting for it.

31st March 2015, 08:16 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do JBT even if I dont get 50% marks in graduation? What is the eligibility criteria followed for JBT?

JBT - Junior Basic Training Course.

Check your eligibility for JBT from Delhi:-

You can do JBT after your 12th or after your degree. If you want to do this course after 12th then you must have scored 50% and if you want to do this after degree then you have scored 45% in your degree. This is a two years course. And you also have to appear for an entrance exam.

JBT Common Entrance Test is conducted for the admission to Junior Basic Training Course.

Application procedure for JBT common entrance test is Rs.200/-

Exam pattern of JBT common entrance test
  • The question booklet of JBT common entrance test will contain multiple choice objective type questions.
  • You will have to answer for 100 questions each carrying one mark.
  • The maximum time duration given is two hours.
1st April 2015, 12:53 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do JBT even if I dont get 50% marks in graduation? What is the eligibility criteria followed for JBT?

No dear you should have a percentage of 50% to apply for the JBT examination and there is a relaxation for the reserved candidates and if you are a person belonging to reserved category you can apply this for your percentage of marks .Actually JBT refers to Junior Basic Training and the Eligibility criteria for JBT is given as follows.

Eligibility criteria for JBT :

1.You should complete the 10+2 with minimum 50% of marks from the recognized university.There is a Percentage relaxation for SC/ST and OBC about 5% that is you have to get a 45% of marks if you are related to reserved candidate.

2.The Age should be in between 17 to 28 years and Age relaxation is applicable for the categorized students.

You have to pay a fee of Rs.200/- for the Common Entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?