7th February 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for DRDO exam in Computer science for Senior Technical assistant?

respected sir

i want to know the syllabus of computer science for drdo exam ceptam for the post of senior technical assistant for computer science

my email address is [email protected] i will be grate ful if you kindly send me the syllabus.

form
kunal ghosh

8th February 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for DRDO exam in Computer science for Senior Technical assistant?

sir also send me syllabus and books for STA-B for computer science,electronics,metallurgy on my mail-id:[email protected]
9th February 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for DRDO exam in Computer science for Senior Technical assistant?

Respected sir,
i want to know the syllabus of computer science for drdo exam ceptam for the post of senior technical assistant for computer science

my email address is [email protected] i will be grate ful if you kindly send me the syllabus.
10th February 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

14th February 2011, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i wants to know the syllabus of drdo computer science post. Plz send me the complete syllabus on mx e-mail [email protected].
thanks.
17th February 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

sir,I want to know that can i be eligibile for DRDO exams if yes which one.I am in final semister of Computer Engineering and i dont have First class in any of the year but hoping to get in final year(aggregate 51%).
plz e-mail me on [email protected]
thanks
17th February 2011, 03:04 PM
ajaythakur56929

Smile Re: Syllabus for DRDO exam in Computer science for Senior Technical assistant?

sir,
plz snd me the entire syllabus of drdo exam for computer science and last five year solved Question papers.My email id is [email protected]. thanking to u sir
18th February 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

SIR, i wants to know the syllabus of drdo STA -B computer science post. Plz send me the complete syllabus on mx e-mail [email protected]
thanks.
18th February 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want yo know the syllabus of drdo exam for comp sc plz sir send me. my mail id [email protected]
19th February 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,
plz snd me the entire syllabus of drdo exam senior technical assistant-B for diploma in civil and last five year solved Question papers.My email id is [email protected]. thanking to u sir
20th February 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I wants to know the syllabus of DRDO exam in computer science for senior technical assistant-2011.
Plz send me the complete syllabus on my e-mail id- [email protected].
Thanks.
21st February 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

dear sir i want to syllabuss of drdo ceptam 04 sta for computer science and engineering so please send syllabuss on this e -mail id([email protected])anup kumar singh ballia
21st February 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus for DRDO entry test 2011, for the post of Senior Technical Assistant- B(Diploma in Computer Science). My email id is [email protected].
25th February 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

sir,
plz snd me the entire syllabus of drdo exam for computer science and last five year solved Question papers.My email id is [email protected] thanking to u sir
26th February 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please send me the syllabus for DRDO entry test 2011, for the post of Senior Technical Assistant- my email id is [email protected].
and also i want to know about how to apply for same.
4th March 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

Please send me syllabus & question papers for DRDO entry test 2011, for the post of Senior Technical Assistant- my email id is [email protected]
6th March 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,

please send me syllabus & question papers for DRDO entry test 2011, for the post of Senior Technical Assistant - my email id is [email protected]
7th March 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

Regards,
Jyoti Joshi
8th March 2011, 07:54 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Syllabus for DRDO exam in Computer science for Senior Technical assistant?

Dear friend,

Syllabus for DRDO exam in Computer science for Senior Technical assistant is:

1. Theory of Computation.
2. Digital logic.
3. Computer organization and Architecture.
4. Programming and data structures.
5. Algorithms.
6. Compiler dezine.
7. Operating system.
8. Databases
9. Computer net work.

All the best.
9th March 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

espected sir,

13th March 2011, 12:10 PM
rautsunilpatel

hello friend,

can you please send me the detail syllabus of senior Technical assistant in DRDO.

[email protected]

thanks
17th March 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

17th March 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

hello friends,

can you please send me the detail question paper of 2009-2010 DRDO.

[email protected]
18th March 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR/MADAM

PLS SEND ME THE COMPUTER ENGG. SYLLABUS AND MARKS DISTRIBUTION FOR DRDO CEPTAM -04 STA WRITTEN TEST

MY MAIL ID : [email protected]
12th April 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

respected sir

12th April 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR/MADAM

PLS SEND ME THE COMPUTER ENGG. SYLLABUS AND MARKS DISTRIBUTION FOR DRDO CEPTAM -04 STA WRITTEN TEST

MY MAIL ID : [email protected]
23rd April 2011, 09:41 AM
Rajkumar0686

plz snd me the entire syllabus of drdo exam for computer science (senior technical assistant-B)and last five year solved Question papers.My email id is [email protected] thanking to u sir
my qualification(Bsc-computerscience)
26th April 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,

please send me syllabus & last five year solved question papers for DRDO entry test 2011, for the post of Senior Technical Assistant - my email id [email protected]
My qualification (Bsc-computerscience)
26th April 2011, 06:07 PM
Amol N

plz snd me the entire syllabus of drdo exam for computer science (senior technical assistant-B)and last five year solved Question papers.My email id is [email protected] thanking to u sir
my qualification(Bsc-computerscience)
30th April 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-drdo-exam-computer-science-senior-technical-assistant-83116.html#ixzz1KzYNO9Kj
10th May 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
May i know when will be the ceptam-04 exam conducted?
10th May 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

I want to know the syllabus n I want some question papers for drdo exam for the post of senior technical asst. in computer science branch.
could you kindly send those papers on to my email-id: [email protected]. I will be very thankful to you
11th May 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i want to know the syllabus of computer science for drdo exam ceptam for the post of senior technical assistant for computer science & last five year solved Question papers & also details of paper....................

my email address is [email protected]

Regards,
Namdev Rajgude.
11th May 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i want to know the syllabus of computer science for drdo exam ceptam for the post of senior technical assistant for computer science & last five year solved Question papers & also the detail information of Question paper..................

my email address is [email protected]

Regards,
Namdev Rajgude.
16th May 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

i want to know the syllabus of computer science for the post of senior technical assistant for computer science
16th May 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i want to know the syllabus of computer science for the post of senior technical assistant for computer science

21st May 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I want to know the syllabus of computer science for the post of senior technical assistant for computer science
my email address is [email protected]. I will be grate full if you kindly send me the syllabus.
29th May 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I want to know the syllabus of computer science for the post of senior technical assistant for computer science
my email address is [email protected]. I will be grate full if you kindly send me the syllabus.
30th May 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I want to know the syllabus of diploma in computer science for the post of senior technical assistant for computer science
my email address is [email protected], I will be grate full if you kindly send me the syllabus.

Best ragards
Yesu M
30th May 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

Hello Sir;

Please send me syllabus & question papers for DRDO entry test 2011, for the post of Senior Technical Assistant- my email id is [email protected]
30th May 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

why are u not sending the syllabus & question paper of drdo.
30th May 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,
send me drdo (senior technical assistant -"B")Computer Science syllabus and old questions if available.
my email_id is [email protected] ...plz plz plz plz send me sir...
31st May 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,

Could you please send me the syllabus and old question papers of DRDO senior technical assistant (CS) ? My email id is [email protected].

Thanks in advance.
3rd June 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

sir,
send me drdo (senior technical assistant -"B")Computer Science syllabus and old questions if available.
my email_id is [email protected] ..plz send me sir...
14th July 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Respected
sir,
please send me drdo (senior technical assitant-B) computer science old questions paper if possible.please do this fovour for me sir, please. my email is [email protected].
25th July 2011, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I want to know DRDO's recruitment mailing address,and the syllabus of computer science department
for recruitment examination.
Thanks
<[email protected]>
31st July 2011, 12:12 AM
kartikayan

Hi dear,

Syllabus for DRDO exam in Computer science for Senior Technical assistant is:

2. Digital logic.
3. Computer organization and Architecture.
4. Programming and data structures.
5. Algorithms.
6. Compiler dezine.
7. Operating system.
8. Databases
9. Computer net work.

Thanks
31st July 2011, 02:06 AM
brijeshgzp123

Syllabus for DRDO exam in Computer science for Senior Technical assistant is:-

2. Digital Logic.
3. Computer Organization and Architecture.
4. 'C' Programming and Data Structures.
5. Algorithms.
6. Compiler Design.
7. Operating System.
8. Databases
9. Computer Networks.
10. Autometa
11. Graph Theory
Thanks
25th August 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the Percentage criteria for DRDO .
8th November 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

respected sir ,
please send me the old solved question papers of drdo exam for STA in computer scince.nd i want to know about date of exam and form filling date.
please send this information on my email id< [email protected]>
thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?