8th December 2015, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to join CBI being a Botany student and preparing for PSI Preliminary exam?

Hi, Currently I am doing B.Sc in Botany. I am going to appear PSI Preliminary exam. I would like to know what I should do to join CBI? Kindly help me.

19th May 2017, 11:20 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to join CBI being a Botany student and preparing for PSI Preliminary exam?

In order to join CBI you should have completed your graduation in any discipline from a recognized college/university. Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years for OBC it is 33 years and for SC/ST it 35 years.

With this eligibility you have to appear for Combined Graduate Level (CGL) examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) every year. The selection is done on the basis of marks secured in the examination followed by physical test and personal interview.
19th May 2017, 11:54 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to join CBI being a Botany student and preparing for PSI Preliminary exam?

In order to join CBI you should have completed your graduation in any discipline from a recognized college/university. Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years for OBC it is 33 years and for SC/ST it 35 years.

With this eligibility you have to appear for Combined Graduate Level (CGL) examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) every year. The selection is done on the basis of marks secured in the examination followed by physical test and personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?