8th May 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

What should I need to do for Masters in Arts after B.Tech?

I am not interested in software and tech field jobs , and i am a very good artist hence i want to change my career path to arts is it possible to do masters in arts (fine arts) after btech? What should i need to do? How should i approch universities? Is there any eligibility exams

10th May 2014, 07:55 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I need to do for Masters in Arts after B.Tech?

No, i am sorry it is not possible to do MA fine arts after B.tech for this it is necessary to have BA in fine arts after that you will be apply for the master in fine arts. So, i am sorry for that. If you want to apply for the fine arts then you should take admission in BA fine arts after that it will be possible to do MA fine arts.

So, why should you take admission in B.tech if you have interest in Fine arts. Any ways B.Tech has good scope and as you have done B.tech you can apply for the M.tech and if you want to apply for the Fine arts then you should apply for the BA fine arts and for this you should devotee your 3 years for this course after that you will be able to apply for the MA fine arts.

There are many colleges of fine arts there you can apply for the bachelor in fine arts and i think it is best to do it from a best college and recognized college.

Here i am giving the duration of the various courses:
1 year international program in Visual Arts
2 year diploma program in Painting, Textile Design and Photography
3 year Advanced Diploma in fashion design
2 Year Diploma & 1-Year Certificate Course in Computer Graphics

So, you can choose any of them for your career.
27th September 2014, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Is m.phil in arts possible after doing b.tech .can anyone suggest wheyher its a good idea?
13th April 2015, 01:57 PM
amanshrivastava98

If you have done Engineering then it is very very difficult for you to join the MA course, because it is necessary to pursue the bachelors in Arts for MA.

But yes, there is a hope for you, There are many private and repuetd universities which do not have BA as the Criteria for a student seeking admission in MA.

Some of them are as follows :

* TISS (Tata Institute of Social Science)

* JSGP (Jindal School of Governance and Policies)

* APUP (Ajeem Premji University of Policies)

You can apply in them, fight the entrance and get the admission.
2nd August 2015, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to travell and make reports on various monuments,citys and their lifestyle their history and all these what should i do in arts
15th August 2015, 10:41 PM
DSP@1

Actually you cannot go to the Master if Arts after doing the Bachelor of Technology.

Because the minimum eligibility for doing Master of Arts is to candidate must have completed his/her graduation in Arts,that means you must have done Bachelor of Arts then only you will be eligible to do Master of Arts.

But still some other private institutions will provide you some opportunity to study Master of Arts even with B.Tech qualification.

But i don't recommend you for that because it will be very difficult you to understand the course as you not aware with the Bachelor of Arts and that course will not have that much value.
9th February 2016, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B tech, but I want to become event planner can anyone suggest me the path to become event planner
10th March 2016, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.tech graduate and I wanted to do a master gegree can I go for m.a. or what are the fields in which I can do master except m.tech
1st August 2018, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing B. Com but i realized that i am good in arts. What should i need to do?
12th March 2019, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

I completed B.E engineering I want to do arts course other than M.E /MBA ...which course I can take
27th June 2019, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in drawing can I do MFA after btech?
27th June 2019, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in drawing, so can i do MFA after btech?
28th June 2019, 01:58 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Definitely Yes...

If you are interested then why not. I know many people who did MA/M.Sc. in Economics after their B.tech/B.E. and they are excelling in their careers.

Some didn’t do MA but chose writing, fine arts, acting after B.tech/B.E. Some chose MBA after B.tech/B.E.

What’s concerning you, the eligibility criteria or changing your field after bachelor’s?
28th June 2019, 03:25 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

The minimum eligibility for doing Master of Arts is to candidate must have completed his/her graduation in Arts,that means you must have done Bachelor of Arts then only you will be eligible to do Master of Arts.

But still some other private institutions will provide you some opportunity to study Master of Arts even with B.Tech qualification.
7th November 2019, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my btech final year in computer science and I'm not interested to work in any software company as I have more interest on arts ,even I can't imagine also ....can u give me the best option computer related arts.
27th October 2020, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

What should I need to do for master in yoga after btech.
17th March 2022, 04:43 PM
Aksh_space

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidzeee View Post
Definitely Yes...

If you are interested then why not. I know many people who did MA/M.Sc. in Economics after their B.tech/B.E. and they are excelling in their careers.

Some didn’t do MA but chose writing, fine arts, acting after B.tech/B.E. Some chose MBA after B.tech/B.E.

What’s concerning you, the eligibility criteria or changing your field after bachelor’s?
I wanna choose writing as my career, or atleast as my sidekick... I am completing my engineering this year, I am trying for M.Tech too... but my passion is tucking my heart for some attention... I am wondering whether I can do a degree in English that can help with my writing skills? Since I have done a Bachelor's degree, I hoped to do a masters in English... Is that possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?