10th February 2016, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

What should i study next after completing B.Sc. course in Political Science?

I have completed my b.sc. course in political science. Now i am confused that what further course should i study next for strengthing my career chances. Please reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. What should i study next after completing B.Sc. course in Political Science? -- [New]
  2. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  3. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  4. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Sociology) after completing B.A.(Political Science)?
  5. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  6. How to get admission in Ph.D in Political Science after completing M.A in Political Science from University of Mumbai?
  7. Is Political Science Honours beneficial getting jobs in future?
  8. Which are the best books for M.A Political Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of courses to study in Abroad for B.A.(Political Science) graduate?
  10. Ph.D after completing M.A in political science with 55%?
  11. Can I study PG in Political Science if having 5 years of working experience after completing B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
  12. Can I study PhD in Political Science if secured 57% in M.A.(Political Science) from Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra?
  13. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Political Science) in India? Scope of Political Science?
  14. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  15. Which is better to study in B.A. Honours among Political Science and Economics?
  16. Am I eligible to study M.Phil if pursuing M.A.(Political Science) in Punjabi Medium?
  17. Am I eligible to study M.Phil being a M.A.(Political Science) Punjabi Medium Private candidate?
  18. Need admission process details in JNU for Political Science course?
10th February 2016, 02:32 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: What should i study next after completing B.Sc. course in Political Science?

After passing graduation with Political Science you can pursue higher education.
Some of the courses are as under:-

M.A

MBA in Finance

MBA in Marketing

MBA in Administration

B.Ed
10th February 2016, 11:47 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should i study next after completing B.Sc. course in Political Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my b.sc. course in political science. Now i am confused that what further course should i study next for strengthing my career chances. Please reply me.
The candidate can study M.Sc in Political Science to pursue his career in the same line. You can also choose MBA courses or Post Graduate Diploma courses after your B.Sc in Political Science. In MBA you have Human Resources, Marketing, Finance, Hotel Management, Retail Management etc. The candidate can choose M.A in History, Geography, English, Hindi, Journalism, Economics etc. Your interest is most important; you can choose any of the above subjects. You can also prepare for civil service examinations. You can also study law graduation (LLB) after your B.Sc in political science.
11th February 2016, 02:46 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

To enhance your career and have some benefit in the long run it is best for you to study the course M.Sc in Political Science.
If you can complete the course of M.Sc it will help you in the long run as it will enhance your chances of getting a job.
So it is best for you if you can complete the course of M.Sc in Political Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?