10th February 2016, 06:43 AM
Unregistered

Need admission process details in JNU for Political Science course?

I am completing my graduation with geography [hons] and political science and philosophy. Now i am interested in studying MA in political science in JNU. Kindly provide me the admission process details?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to join Political Science course in JNU with 45% in 12th?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get admission in JNU for doing MA Political science?
  3. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Does Jawaharlal Nehru University offer B.A. in Political Science honours? Minimum percentage required for the admission?
  5. What is the admission process of M.A Political Science
  6. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  7. Can a candidate from B.Tech in Computer Science be eligible to join PG course in Political Science from JNU?
  8. Percentage required for Ph.D in Political science in JNU? When are the forms going to be released? Syllabus of Political Science?
  9. Can I give JNU M.A Political Science entrance in Hindi Medium
  10. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  11. How to do M.Phil Political Science after post graduating in Political Science?
  12. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to take admission in M.A Political Science in Allahabad University
  14. Procedure to do MA in Political Science either from JNU or DU? Previous year solved question papers for DU MA entrance exam?
  15. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  16. Which is the qualifying entrance exam of JNU Delhi to pursue PG in Political Science?
  17. Percentage required for PhD in Political Science? Eligibility and syllabus for JNU PhD entrance exam?
  18. Details about MA(Political Science) from IGNOU?
10th February 2016, 03:26 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need admission process details in JNU for Political Science course?

The minimum eligibility criteria required to pursue M.A in political science is that the candidate must have passed bachelors degree under 10+2+3 pattern and should have secured above 50% marks in social sciences and Humanities.

The candidate has to appear for an JNUEE examinataion to pursue MA course. To apply for this fill an online application form at https://admissions.jnu.ac.in/Default2.aspx.

The entrance exam fee is Rs.

Last date for submission of online application form is on 21-03-2016.

The date of entrance examination is on 16-05-2016.

Below I have attached the prospectus of JNU.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JNU Pros.-16.pmd.pdf(914.4 KB, 44 views)
10th February 2016, 04:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in JNU for MA in Political Science course, you are required to appear and qualify an entrance examination so conducted by JNU University itself. After successfully clearing the examination, you will be asked to submit various documents of your educational and personal details required by the University.

After getting through with the admission process, you will finally be provided a seat in the University to pursue your course.
10th February 2016, 04:33 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

JNU conducts its own entrance examination in order to provide admission to candidates in various courses including MA(Political Science). You will however have to appear and clear the entrance examination in order to get admission in JNU.

You will have to provide all the documents as and when asked to provide in front of the management and if everything goes fine, you will provided admission in JNU to pursue the above mentioned course.
4th December 2016, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing bsc in mathematics from HPU . I want to do ma in political science from jnu. Should i apply for it or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?