24th February 2016, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

What should we do after completion of B.Sc IT graduation course?

Im a student of BSC IT.I completed my graduation in d year n m currently wrkin in a company which isn IT related.Now i want to do graduation n m confused between MCA and MBA?? M nt intrested in programming..so plz guide me... n also tell me der r other options then dis n wat all it related courses i can do.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for manager test after completion of graduation in Bank?
  2. Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?
  3. What should I do if I want to setup my career in Indian Army after completion of graduation course?
  4. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  5. What should we do after completion of B.Sc IT graduation course? -- [New]
  6. How may I join BE course after completion of B.Sc degree?
  7. What course I can take in Post Graduation after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  8. What to do after completion of Graduation? Do I need to prepare for the job or CAT exam?
  9. Which better amongst BSc Stats Hons, BSc Computer Science? Which has better opportunities after graduation?
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of Graduation with B.Sc in Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?
  12. What to do after completion of graduation with 50% marks?
  13. Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?
  14. What are the requirements to get into government jobs after completing graduation? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  15. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard?
  16. What all Post Graduation I can pursue after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  17. what should i do after completing my graduation?I'm pursuing B.Sc(NM) and want to contribute in medical stream
  18. Can I go for M.Sc. in Maths after completion of B.Sc. in Economics?
25th February 2016, 01:39 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should we do after completion of B.Sc IT graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Im a student of BSC IT.I completed my graduation in d year n m currently wrkin in a company which isn IT related.Now i want to do graduation n m confused between MCA and MBA?? M nt intrested in programming..so plz guide me... n also tell me der r other options then dis n wat all it related courses i can do.
You can pursue MCA after B.Sc in IT graduation course. The eligibility to study the course is B.Sc in IT with 60% marks. Some universities conduct entrance examination also for the admission. The scope for MCA candidates are high, the job opportunities in the MNCs are high for the MCA candidates. So you can choose MCA and you should improve your programming skills & communication skills. The communication skills are also important like programming skills. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in many colleges in India like;
25th February 2016, 08:20 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should we do after completion of B.Sc IT graduation course?

B.Sc stands for Bachelor of Science.
It is three year undergraduate program for students after completing Higher Secondary Certificate examination.
After completing B.Sc IT, lots of options available for students to choose from in which some of best options are
-M.Sc IT
-MBA(Master of Business Administration)
-Jobs either government or private sector.

Depending on your choice, you can go for any options.
For M.Sc, you should prepare for JAM entrance examination which is conducted for admission in IISc(Indian Institute of Science) and IIT colleges.
For MBA, you can go for CAT(Common Admission Test), MAT, XAT etc.
For job option in government sector, you can go for Civil Services, banking sector or through SSC in various departments.
UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) conducts civil services examination.
IBPS(Institute of Banking Personnel) conducts examination for recruitment in banks.

To appear in all these examination, minimum education qualification required is graduation or Bachelor degree in any disciple from a recognized university.

There are also lots of companies in private sector which conducts examination for recruitment of candidates who have completed technical degree such as B.Tech, M.Tech. B.Sc IT, M.Sc IT etc.
Some of the top companies are
-Tata Motors
-TISCO
-Mahindra
-Ashok Leyland
-L&T
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?