18th February 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the status of Major SD Singh Medical College, Farukhabad for studying MBBS?

I want to study MBBS degree course from Major MD SIngh Medical College located at the Farukhabad. So kindly tell me about the present status of the college for studying this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do MBBS in Katihar Medical College for free?
  2. How much is the intake for MBBS course in Gujarat? List of medical colleges in Gujarat? Status of the CET for MBBS?
  3. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any way to get admission in most of the Medical colleges?
  5. What is the costo of studying MBBS at Ibrahim Medical College
  6. Can I transfer in BJ medical college in Ahmedabad after completing my first year MBBS? I am studying in Broda Medical College
  7. Fee structure for MBBS course in AIIMS and BJ Medical College of Pune?
  8. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  9. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  10. What rank should I secured for getting a seat in government medical colleges in AP like SVU, Osmania, AU, Kurnool medical college etc for MBBS course? I belong to OC category
  11. What is the procedure to take admission in medical college for MBBS? I am studying in class 12th
  12. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS?
  14. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  15. How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  16. List of colleges in Himachal Pradesh for MBBS/BDS
  17. Is there any chance to get scholarship for medical studies? Which are the scholarships available for PG studies?
  18. BHMS is equal to MBBS for applying any post where they require equivalents to MBBS?
19th February 2016, 11:38 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the status of Major SD Singh Medical College, Farukhabad for studying MBBS?

You can very well pursue your course from the above mentioned college as till date it is providing the course to candidates willing to opt for it. Therefore, nothing is to worry about the college, you can go ahead with the course.
19th February 2016, 12:02 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the status of Major SD Singh Medical College, Farukhabad for studying MBBS?

If you wish to pursue your MBBS course from the above mentioned College, you should very much go ahead as the college is reputed and certified and there is no such problem in getting enrolled in it to pursue the course.

Therefore, I suggest you to opt for it if you are willing to.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?