16th April 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

What are the steps to follow for getting into army right after graduation?

Hello,

I am ankan.now i am in class x. i want to join the Indian army after my graduation. can anyone please tell me the what are steps for that? I am really looking forward to join the army as it's my dream as well. Can you please help me to gather the information on the same? Thanks!

16th April 2015, 09:56 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps to follow for getting into army right after graduation?

To join in Indian Army after completion of your Graduation, you need to appear in CDS examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year for candidates who are interested to join in Indian Army/Navy/Air Force/Officer's Training Academy. Eligibility criteria required to appear in CDS examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed Graduation degree or equivalent in any stream from a recognised university.

3. You must be in between 19-24 years old.

4. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate..

5. You must be Physically and Mentally fit.

Since, you are pursuing 10th standard now, you need to complete 12th and Graduation degree to be eligible to appear in CDS examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?