2nd October 2014, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities?

I just wanna know about the marine engineering... What are the subjects in the marine engineering and fee structure in the universities? I am average student I got 70% in physics 72% in chemistry 85% in english and 78% in maths can I go for marine engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  2. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  4. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  5. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  6. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  7. Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?
  8. What is the fee structure of 1 year Marine Engineering course?
  9. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  10. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
  11. Fee structure of Marine Engineering course?
  12. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  13. Which are the top Marine Engineering colleges in Mumbai? Fee structure of the B.Tech course?
  14. What is the fee structure of marine engineering?
  15. Fee structure to join Marine Engineering?
  16. Fee structure for Marine Engineering course in Powai Engineering college?
  17. What is the fee structure to do marine engineering course after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering
  18. Fee structure for B.Tech Marine Engineering?
27th November 2014, 10:50 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just wanna know about the marine engineering... What are the subjects in the marine engineering and fee structure in the universities? I am average student I got 70% in physics 72% in chemistry 85% in english and 78% in maths can I go for marine engineering?
Subjects in Marine Engineering:
  • Mechanics of Machines I
  • Computational Methods
  • Marine Auxiliary Machinery I
  • Marine Electronics
  • Naval Architecture I
  • Ship Construction
  • Mechanics of Machines II
  • English II / German II
  • Mathematics II
  • Applied Physics II
  • Basic Electronics Engineering
  • Mathematics III
  • Engineering Thermodynamics
  • Electrical Technology
  • Material Science and Metallurgy
  • Applied Mechanics
  • Strength of Materials
  • Seamanship and Elements of Navigation
  • Fluid Mechanics and Machinery
  • Technical English
  • Engineering Mathematics
  • Engineering Physics
  • Engineering Chemistry
  • Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  • Marine Engineering Thermodynamics and Materials
  • Basics for Marine Engineering
  • Computer Programming
  • Engineering Graphics
  • Manufacturing Technology
  • Marine Electrical Technology
  • Marine Heat Engines and Applied Thermodynamics

Yes, you can apply for B.Tech/B.E Marine Engineering after completing after 12th standard with PCM.

Eligibility for B.Tech/BE Marine Engineering:

-Applicant must have completed 12th standard or any equivalent with minimum 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Math (PCM) from a recognized university and final year candidate can also apply.

-The maximum age limit is less than 25 years.

-Applicant must have appeared and qualified entrance exams like, MERI, AICET, IMU CET with good marks.

The fee structure for B.E/B.Tech Marine Engineering is differs from university to university. You must have visit the concerned university to accurate fee structure.

Universities Offering B.Tech/B.E in Marine Engineering:

T.S. Chanakya,
Karaus,
New Mumbai-400706

International Institute of Maritime Science
Sector-8,
Haldia Township-721607

R L Institute of Nautical Science, Madurai,
T.V.R.Nagar, Aruppukottai Road,
Madurai-625022

Marine Engineering Research Institute,
P-19, Taratolla Rd,
Kolkata-700088

Marine Engineering & Research Institute,
Hay Bunder Road, Mumbai 400033

Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies & Research,
Hay bunder,
Seweri,
Mumbai-400033

International Marine Communication Centre,
134/3 R.H. Road, near Luz Corner,
Mylapore, Chennai-600004
4th June 2017, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities?

I have got 10976 rank in imu 2017 which college i Will get admission..
And fee structure of different colleges related to imu .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?